Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Packaging details questions! a bit confused....  (Read 245 times)

• Liked: 11
Packaging details questions! a bit confused....
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:09:41 AM »
Hey all!

Ok so I'm in the process of gathering all the documents for my Spousal visa, and I find myself a bit overwhelmed and perplexed with the whole packaging and shipping thing!
 What EXACTLY is the process?
What do I absolutely NEED, and what don't I need?
I've never done this before, clearly, so any very presice advice on this matter would be AMAZING!
I have absolutely no clue what a waybill is, how to aquire it, official stickers, receipts....
Order shipping and return shipping, and have it shipped to me, and then ship it off? 😜
 And do I pay for courier service? One way? Two way?
Do I get my documents back to my personal address?
I've looked on the Visa Services Global site, and I'm still confused.
I'm trying to do this in the most economical way possible, but not to cut corners in a way that would slow down my process...
So please please please!
Any advice no matter how small would be helpful, as I literally have no clue where how and what exactly I am supposed to do!
Thanks in advance.
I'd be lost without UKY! 😃

• Liked: 4985
Re: Packaging details questions! a bit confused....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 09:04:22 AM »
Two options.

Purchase return shipping through VFS.  This is a flat rate UPS prepaid label.  Easy and done.  Though may work out more expensive than if you ship via UPS on your own.

You also have the option of setting up your own UPS account online.  You then mail your package to Sheffield and when they return it, they bill your account.  If you use this option, make your account number SUPER DUPER clear on your paperwork.  Sometimes when people use this route, Sheffield says they can't find the return account information and it holds the passport return up for a few days.  But you can definitely save money if your package is small.

Sponsored Links