Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: After receiving curtailment letter can I leave and RETURN within the 60 days?  (Read 7073 times)

• Liked: 170
Good catch all - self employment is NOT allowed on Tier 2 general. If found to have broken rules, you can be denied a future visa...
2004-2008: Student Visa
2008-2010: Tier 1 PSW
2010-2011: Tier 4
2011-2014: Tier 2
2013-2016: New Tier 2 (changed jobs)
16/12/15: SET (LR) successful! - It's been a long road...
12/05/16: Citizenship ceremony!

• Liked: 6
I'm not flying out. I'll just miss the thing. Sucks though. Won't go into tax specifics since it's all sorted, just waiting for the last step.

I'm on route for getting my visa by late January, early Feb. Sadly it might go over by a bit if anything else goes wrong. So I might get an unwanted February vacation in the States and might have to throw all  my stuff in storage anyways.

I'm not sure what to do about the place I'm renting. I have to give like 2 months notice which has come and gone already. But I don't want to move, especially if I get the visa before I have to leave!

Cutting it so close haha. Oh well.

• Liked: 4985
I'm not flying out. I'll just miss the thing. Sucks though. Won't go into tax specifics since it's all sorted, just waiting for the last step.

I'm on route for getting my visa by late January, early Feb. Sadly it might go over by a bit if anything else goes wrong. So I might get an unwanted February vacation in the States and might have to throw all  my stuff in storage anyways.

I'm not sure what to do about the place I'm renting. I have to give like 2 months notice which has come and gone already. But I don't want to move, especially if I get the visa before I have to leave!

Worst case scenario you have to pay two months rent if you are back in the US.  That's truly worst case - not that bad if you think about it.

I hate that you are missing the wedding.  How will you feel if you miss the wedding and things don't work out in the UK?  It'll have been for nothing.   :-\\\\

• Liked: 533

The life of an immigrant...
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

Sponsored Links