Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa Processing Times  (Read 507 times)

• Liked: 2
Visa Processing Times
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »
I just wanted to get some insight to what other applicants decision times may be currently.
I have applied to renew an FLR(M) spouse visa on the five year path. The published time frame when I applied was 8 weeks. I have yet to receive a decision letter, called the 0300 number to speak to someone and was told that a decision has not been made yet and that was all the information they could give.

- 15 Nov Application submitted by post. Health Surcharge and visa fee paid
- 16 Nov Signed proof of delivery via royal mail tracking
- 12 Dec Biometrics Letter
- 13 Dec Biometrics taken
- from 13 Dec to current ..... nothing  ???

• Liked: 4985
Re: Visa Processing Times
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 01:54:33 PM »
I'd add a couple of extra weeks due to the holidays.  I imagine you'll be hearing most any time.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:46:31 PM »
Looks like it will be more like 12 weeks total until I get a decision. I received a letter from the Sheffield office stating they needed the original passports for both my children and addressed correspondence to them from their GP, etc. I also run a Limited Company and had used my last completed Corporate Tax filing for the tax year ending in 2015. Although I'm not required yet by HMRC to file for 2016 Corp Tax until July, The Home Office stated I need to provide them with a CT600 (Ltd Co Tax Filing) for year end 2016. So to add stress to more stress I now have to complete my company's tax return in two days to get a decision by 31, Jan. Coulda told me sooner...

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »
Bummer.  It means someone is looking at your application though.  Once you get the info to them, a decision will be quick!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab