Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: US Immigration Protests  (Read 855 times)

• Liked: 533
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 1891
Re: US Immigration Protests
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 11:41:40 AM »
I am so proud of this.  Trump will be gobsmacked to learn that we will disobey him and he can't do whatever he likes.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:40:24 PM »
I've just made a donation to the American Civil Liberties Union,  they seem to be on the front line in the fight :

https://action.aclu.org/node/58243

• Liked: 41
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 05:28:39 PM »
It revives some faith in humanity after a week of evil from the great orange cheeto monkey.

UKC married to USC 2012.
USC is on FLR(M) - 1 year to go to ILR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 10:29:38 AM »
Funny how the spin on this is changing by the hour.  Now it's not a Muslim ban, just some kind of wierd coincidence that it happens to affect a lot of Muslims. 

• Liked: 957
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 04:28:43 PM »
Funny how the spin on this is changing by the hour.  Now it's not a Muslim ban, just some kind of wierd coincidence that it happens to affect a lot of Muslims.
[/quote

It's because he's trying to pretend he hasn't said he's doing this to give preferential treatment to Christians, since that's against the law.  ::) If enough people report differently, will it make it true? That seems to be how "facts" work these days.

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 04:54:22 PM »
[/quote

It's because he's trying to pretend he hasn't said he's doing this to give preferential treatment to Christians, since that's against the law.  ::) If enough people report differently, will it make it true? That seems to be how "facts" work these days.

Yes, that "not giving preferential treatment to christians" is the latest thing we are supposed to believe. Too bad that he gave an interview just a few days ago where he said that was exactly what he was aiming for!  Christ, can't anyone remember what happened 3 days ago? 

The only good news is that we can't keep going like this.  Eventually he'll do something so wrong that it sticks.  I just hope it's something that properly wrecks business and not something that kills people.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab