Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Wedding photographer in Coventry affordable  (Read 4178 times)

• Liked: 0
Wedding photographer in Coventry affordable
« on: February 03, 2017, 01:40:40 AM »
Hey everyone getting married on march 4th at Coventry registry! I'm looking for a photographer for pictures at the registry maybe before and following the wedding- small wedding just looking for a photographer to capture some beautiful shots of guests and me and fiancé. We would only need the photographer for maybe 1.5-2 hours. Does anyone know an affordable photographer? As we just spent so much money on our fiancé visa and we have the next FLR visa coming up thank you!

• Liked: 111
Re: Wedding photographer in Coventry affordable
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 02:02:48 AM »
Although I can't help you because I'm still in the US (my husband is a professional photographer) but you'll may need to ask different questions for your event if you contact any local photographers. For starters, you will need to request an event photographer and you'll have to give a price range for your budget since "affordable" is subjective. Also, will you want formal, candid, digital files, prints, will they all be at the registry office? Plus, you'll need to hurry because photographers are booked well in advance. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links