Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: spouse visa  (Read 499 times)

• Liked: 0
spouse visa
« on: February 11, 2017, 03:11:27 PM »
we got arranged married on 17th Sep (wedding day) and both of us were present that day and met for the first time
2nd time we met on 18th sep on a family meal
I flew back to UK on 24th Sep
she went to Saudia to her parents in November as they lived thee

We only spoke once before 17th Sep wedding day) on phone as it is arranged marriage, since 18th Sep we have been talking on whatsapp & calling each other everyday

I will be sending wedding day pictures with my case, but my concern is that I only met her twice hope that is not an issue with home office

Our plan is to give a reception on 2nd April and that the day she moves in with me to my house in Pakistan and then plan to fly back to UK on 14th April

thanks

• Liked: 4985
Re: spouse visa
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 07:29:57 PM »
While we are more familiar with US to UK on this forum, I know that arranged marriages are allowed.  You just need to prove that you've met (photo) and that you keep in regular contact, which you do.   :)

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 05:47:34 PM »
Can you please advise about passports

In addition to current one my wife two expired passports (all in Pakistan). Do I need to submit expired in Sheffield. If yes i have heard its not legal to transport someones passports and DHL are refusing to take them as well. Can i get some advise

thanks

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »
Can you please advise about passports

In addition to current one my wife two expired passports (all in Pakistan). Do I need to submit expired in Sheffield. If yes i have heard its not legal to transport someones passports and DHL are refusing to take them as well. Can i get some advise

thanks

Your wife will need to submit her current and previous passports in person when she goes to her visa appointment in Pakistan.

- You mail only YOUR supporting documents to Sheffield from within the UK (copy of your passport photo page, your financial, accommodation and any relationship documents, your sponsor letter of support).
- Your wife submits her passports, application forms and supporting documents in Pakistan at her biometrics/visa appointment.

See here for how your wife needs to apply for her visa in Pakistan:
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 02:44:19 AM »
In regards to the IHS payment receipt, is it the email confirmation that i print and send with the application or is it something else because i did not get any link to print confirmation when i paid for it

thanks

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab