Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Veterinary Certificate to the EU  (Read 2010 times)

• Liked: 92
Veterinary Certificate to the EU
« on: March 07, 2017, 06:30:54 PM »
Hi! So my vet is certified to fill the form out and I volunteered to go thru it and fill out what I could to streamline the process. Obviously I cannot fill it in officially, as I am not a vet but just going thru some of the basic administrative type stuff.

My point is: the form is very complicated! Does anyone have any tips or a guideline on filling it out...for example do I need one per dog (I have 2)? It looks like there is room for multiple "species"

Also when I printed the form, there were a few questions to answer to get me to the proper version of the form (E.g. Type of animal, coming from...going to...) - the final form it gave me has / slashes through some of the boxes. Am I to assume this means it will remain blank? Some sections are auto filled.
Application: April 5 2017
Biometrics: April 13 2017
Received: April 19 2017
Decision email: June 6 2017
Decision: June 8 2017 -- APPROVED! 😊
Arrived in UK: June 24, 2017

FLR(m): Applied standard - 20 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 13 January 2020
Approved for FLR(m)!  Feb 2020

ILR Applied Super Priority - 12 July 2022
Biometrics (got a cancellation!) -13 July 2022
APPROVED! - 13 July 2022

Next up - Naturalisation application!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Veterinary Certificate to the EU
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:48:34 PM »
Hi! So my vet is certified to fill the form out and I volunteered to go thru it and fill out what I could to streamline the process. Obviously I cannot fill it in officially, as I am not a vet but just going thru some of the basic administrative type stuff.

My point is: the form is very complicated! Does anyone have any tips or a guideline on filling it out...for example do I need one per dog (I have 2)? It looks like there is room for multiple "species"

Also when I printed the form, there were a few questions to answer to get me to the proper version of the form (E.g. Type of animal, coming from...going to...) - the final form it gave me has / slashes through some of the boxes. Am I to assume this means it will remain blank? Some sections are auto filled.

I would call your local USDA office. They are the ones who have to sign off on the paperwork once the vet has completed it and should be able to guide you through and answer all of your paperwork questions.
I found them to be beyond helpful when I was going through the process.  :)

https://offices.sc.egov.usda.gov/locator/app

• Liked: 92
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:52:12 AM »
Ok thank you! I will give that a try. Where do they physically review the paperwork? On the US airport end of the journey? I assumed it was just for U.K. end to review it since it had to be completed so close to the travel date. (Within a few days i think)
Application: April 5 2017
Biometrics: April 13 2017
Received: April 19 2017
Decision email: June 6 2017
Decision: June 8 2017 -- APPROVED! 😊
Arrived in UK: June 24, 2017

FLR(m): Applied standard - 20 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 13 January 2020
Approved for FLR(m)!  Feb 2020

ILR Applied Super Priority - 12 July 2022
Biometrics (got a cancellation!) -13 July 2022
APPROVED! - 13 July 2022

Next up - Naturalisation application!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 03:04:50 AM »
Ok thank you! I will give that a try. Where do they physically review the paperwork? On the US airport end of the journey? I assumed it was just for U.K. end to review it since it had to be completed so close to the travel date. (Within a few days i think)

It's looked at at both ends; before you fly and on arrival at the pet reception center.
The other thing you can do is email  the pet reception center at the airport you're flying in to. They should be able to help you too.

Sponsored Links