1. Sponsor letter of confirmation - Does this need to be a original signed letter? Or can my sponsor type and email me his letter?
Yes, it needs to be the original, signed letter.
2. I have a form that shows my sponsor's annual income, but I don't have 6 months worth of bank statements, is that going to be a problem?
Yes, it will - without those 6 months of bank statements, your visa will be refused.
You MUST include every single one of the following documents:
- 6 FULL months of original pay slips showing a minimum of £1,550 before tax each month (assuming you are applying under Category A)
- 6 FULL months of original bank statements showing the deposit of every single pay slip
- A letter from his employer stating ALL of the following:
1) current employment
2) current salary
3) length of time earning current salary
4) type of employment
Optional but recommended as they may ask for them:
- his original job contract
- his latest P60 (though this is only issued after April 6th, so his latest will be 2015/2016)
3. Would it be better to include original boarding passes from visits? or confirmation emails?
Yes, include the original boarding passes if you have them, as they show you actually got on the plane.
If you no longer have the boarding passes, the confirmation emails can be used instead.
In regards to your document list, you don't need the following:
c. Birth Certificate (Do I even need this?)
a. Annual Tax Summary
d. House Insurance
b. Photos - only send 1 photo, 2 maximum, just of you and your fiance together
What format is your relationship evidence in? You should not be sending any actual email or message content, just 1-2 pages of screenshots of dates/times/subject lines, covering your entire relationship.
Am I missing anything obvious??
You're currently missing ALL of the financial requirement documents (see my list above).
They are very specific and must meet specifications exactly. If you are even 1 day short of 6 full months of payslips AND bank statements, the visa will be refused.
The latest payslip, bank statement AND employer letter must be dated no more than 28 days before the date you submit your online application.
The bank statements must all either be originals, or stamped/signed on EVERY page, or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the bank.
The payslips must either be originals or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the company.
See Appendix FM 1.7 and Appendix FM-SE for specifications for the financial documents:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/525708/Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf