Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: A few more questions about Spousal Visa  (Read 3495 times)

• Liked: 97
Re: A few more questions about Spousal Visa
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2017, 09:34:42 PM »
nope, you'll be stressed enough waiting have a stressful job on top may make it worse.

I was going to volunteer but didn't have a car and Burlington doesn't have great public transportation (plus its like minus 5 and snowing up until a week ago) so couldn't, but you should look into that maybe for something to fill your days.

or, my other idea feel free to take it... like dog walking? I'm telling you so much money to be made and you can play with puppies! 

yeah been a long wait(27th will be 2 months since my visa arrived back! but thats my fault cause we hadn't found this site so we put out for the full 12 weeks from application thinking we had to. if we had know I would have put it for the day the application was done lol)
Met Dublin Ireland- July 2013
Long distance from November 2014-2016
Married 😍 in NYC :6th of January 2017
Spouse Visa Approved!! : 27th of February 2017
Moved to UK: 28th of April 2017

Applied FLR(M)-  12th January 2020
Biometrics- 20th of January 2020

• Liked: 42
A few more questions about Spousal Visa
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2017, 09:40:50 PM »
nope, you'll be stressed enough waiting have a stressful job on top may make it worse.

I was going to volunteer but didn't have a car and Burlington doesn't have great public transportation (plus its like minus 5 and snowing up until a week ago) so couldn't, but you should look into that maybe for something to fill your days.

or, my other idea feel free to take it... like dog walking? I'm telling you so much money to be made and you can play with puppies! 

yeah been a long wait(27th will be 2 months since my visa arrived back! but thats my fault cause we hadn't found this site so we put out for the full 12 weeks from application thinking we had to. if we had know I would have put it for the day the application was done lol)

I gotta make some more money unfortunately... we saved up for a down payment for a flat and for paying for our C of E blessing but we're short at least £1,000 so I'm back on the job application train lol. Have an interview tomorrow for a grocery store haha but it's only 50 cents above minimum wage as only 30 hours a week. But it's something! At least I'm not doing uber again. Will have to look into the dog walking! I've heard there's an app for it haha.

And that suuuuuucks- 2 months and you have that visa approval burning a hole in your pocket oh man. Ed and I would have just about died haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
--13th March 17 Husband and Wife--
19/06/17 Spousal Visa
Applied for FLR 02/20 (Approved 06/20)
--Daughter born June 2020--
Applying for ILR 06/20

• Liked: 97
Re: A few more questions about Spousal Visa
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »
oh hope you get it then. and some money is better than none thats for sure!

we are holding off on our big family ceremony until our second anniversary so we can save for a house first(20 percent deposit for London is terrifying!) so didn't want to do both at the same time.

im so excited for you that its off and gone and you can look forward!
Met Dublin Ireland- July 2013
Long distance from November 2014-2016
Married 😍 in NYC :6th of January 2017
Spouse Visa Approved!! : 27th of February 2017
Moved to UK: 28th of April 2017

Applied FLR(M)-  12th January 2020
Biometrics- 20th of January 2020

Sponsored Links