Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: recommendation for UK accountant familiar with limited companies  (Read 302 times)

• Liked: 210
Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, and trustworthy accountant who knows how to do taxes/accounts for a limited company and can do a rush job for a CT600?

(I'm a USC, my wife is a UKC, and we're waiting to apply for my spousal visa to join her. We have all of our paperwork except the CT600 and the signed accountant's letter stating that accounts are accurate.)

So incredibly upset here. My wife's accountant has blown us off for three months, repeatedly lying that he will have paperwork done by X date. Then, when X date passes, he won't respond to communication.

I've wanted to change accountants long before this, but since it was tax season in the UK my wife thought it would take longer to find someone new.

She's capable of doing most of the accounting herself, but we need a certified accountant to sign off on the documents.

This is literally the ONLY piece of paper we need in order to file our application, and his screwing around is going to cost us hundreds of pounds on April 6th. Not to mention the weeks, if not months, of extra processing time as his delaying pushes our application into the summer rush.

We would have been ready to apply three weeks ago, if not earlier, if we'd had his paperwork!

So incredibly frustrated here. Can someone in the UK help us in any way?

Many thanks in advance.
Online application submitted April 5, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK April 17, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield April 24, 2017
Submitted ToR May 12, 2017
Decision email: June 2, 2017

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab