Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: how to get a itemised phone bill ?  (Read 2387 times)

• Liked: 0
how to get a itemised phone bill ?
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »
Good day , I hope you will be Abel to help us .

My Boyfriend (Fiancé ) has been calling me via Skype for 5 years however the number come up as unknown .

So id like to know how can we start documenting our calls? is there a calling card anyone knows off as I am with Sky .
He will very soon be able to create a Skype account and we will Skype to Skype every day any advice would be apprecated.

Thank you .

• Liked: 537
Re: how to get a itemised phone bill ?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 04:21:32 PM »
Good day , I hope you will be Abel to help us .

My Boyfriend (Fiancé ) has been calling me via Skype for 5 years however the number come up as unknown .

So id like to know how can we start documenting our calls? is there a calling card anyone knows off as I am with Sky .
He will very soon be able to create a Skype account and we will Skype to Skype every day any advice would be apprecated.

Thank you .
I did answer this on your other thread for your Skype question.

If he's been calling you through Skype on your actual phone number and not Skype to Skype, there is a record of every one of his calls in his Skype account as he's been using Skype credit to call you. Your number will be shown in his records. US to UK and UK to US is 2.2 cents a minute through Skype.

If it's Skype to Skype it will actually take a lot more effort to get the records of calls.

I am a little confused as you said he's been skypibg you but he will soon create a Skype account? Do you mean you'll get a Skype account?

Cheers
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
Im sorry I'm not very clear .

He was not calling Skype to Skype these past 5 years and the phone he has been abel to call me on always comes up as Unknown Number .

I have a Skype number that I bought that is local to him and he dose call that number often.

I have a Skype account he dose not and so will create one once he is back in Texas,US .

• Liked: 537
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »
You'll need his phone records then showing that he's been calling your local number if it always shows as unavailable for you. Hopefully he's got them or can request them from his phone company.

The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 11:55:51 PM »
Thank you

Sponsored Links