Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The Feb 27th (or around that time) non priority email confirmation visa crew  (Read 7794 times)

• Liked: 47
My husband did get a yes but now my son and daughter in law are doing it - currently on working day 28 priority  with no word at all and they are not coping well at all!

It's SO hard...it's 12 weeks tomorrow for us and we only didn't be choose priority based on Jan/feb timelines...I had thought that was the norm :/
And we were told numerous times you can't upgrade so we didn't try.
It has been 12 weeks of hell and when I called Monday I really thought the light at the end of the tunnel was coming-now it's just 10 times worse! And comparing our timeline to others is not helping at all :/

Anyway thanks for the response and good luck with your son/daughter-in-law!

I genuinely believe using the inquiry process slows down the shipping of the application.  Really really.  Sorry to hear you haven't received the email yet.  It'll come, I promise!   :)

I'm really starting to believe you now! I was thinking "how the heck do they have time for petty stuff like that?"  but now I think you're right and I'm totally beating myself up. This has been pure torture as it is, now to tack on extra days just cause I was concerned makes me so sad. My anxiety level is through the roof :(

• Liked: 4985
I'm really starting to believe you now! I was thinking "how the heck do they have time for petty stuff like that?"  but now I think you're right and I'm totally beating myself up. This has been pure torture as it is, now to tack on extra days just cause I was concerned makes me so sad. My anxiety level is through the roof :(

I'm very sorry.  Try to keep busy and enjoy these final days/weeks in the USA.  I know it's very easy to say from where I'm sitting but you may wish for these final days with friends and family back.  It would be a shame to not have a little bit of fun with a long weekend coming!   :)

• Liked: 6110
It's SO hard...it's 12 weeks tomorrow for us and we only didn't be choose priority based on Jan/feb timelines...I had thought that was the norm :/
And we were told numerous times you can't upgrade so we didn't try.
It has been 12 weeks of hell and when I called Monday I really thought the light at the end of the tunnel was coming-now it's just 10 times worse! And comparing our timeline to others is not helping at all :/

Anyway thanks for the response and good luck with your son/daughter-in-law!

Ugh, you have been waiting sooo long. It really can't be much longer.  Good luck.  :)

SOOO long :/ and longer than most people by a lot!

I will try my hardest to enjoy the rest of my time here but I have honestly been doing that for the past couple of weeks, expecting an answer to come soon LOL and it doesn't help that the weather is absolute CRAP!  I am trying my hardest not to stay in this anxious state but this has been an extremely challenging situation and there is still no end as close as I had hoped.
Thanks for the support-I do need it

SOOO long :/ and longer than most people by a lot!

I will try my hardest to enjoy the rest of my time here but I have honestly been doing that for the past couple of weeks, expecting an answer to come soon LOL and it doesn't help that the weather is absolute CRAP!  I am trying my hardest not to stay in this anxious state but this has been an extremely challenging situation and there is still no end as close as I had hoped.
Thanks for the support-I do need it

Any time!  :)
Yes, even though you have us all for company, you must be feeling pretty alone in that situation. Hang in there, if you can.  :-\\\\

Any time!  :)
Yes, even though you have us all for company, you must be feeling pretty alone in that situation. Hang in there, if you can.  :-\\\\

Thank you! I am...I keep making good friends with people and then they keep getting their visas and getting busy with planning so I do feel pretty alone LOL

Decision made just now 28 Feb  please god need some good news

Great news Sammy!  ;D  Good luck!!! ;D

• Liked: 17
Great news Sammy!  ;D  Good luck!!! ;D
Hehe thank you so much can't wait

Good luck Sammy!

• Liked: 17

• Liked: 30
Visa received today and approved! I can and will fly into the UK on the 30th!
Married in NI: 30 Dec 2016
Moved to NI: 30 May 2017
FLR(M): 22 April 2020
EUSS (pre):  21 Oct 2020
EUSS: 6 July 2022
Citizenship: 21 Dec 2022
US I-130: 16 December 2022

• Liked: 253

Congrats!!!!!!
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)
2020: ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ FLR(M) approved
2022: ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ ILR done
2024: (°◡°♡) Citizenship process begun

Yay!!!  ;D That's brilliant!  ;D Safe journey Elliemaemc!!!  ;D

• Liked: 4985

Yippee!!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab