Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Non-priority Spousal Visa Timeline  (Read 264311 times)

• Liked: 30
Re: Non-priority Spousal Visa Timeline
« Reply #1710 on: August 23, 2017, 11:30:01 AM »
What did she say?
She wrote that UKVI dont share process with applicant or sponsor but for some applications ECO may need to contact other Authorities or Govt Agencies. We are sorry for the delay and we are actively working on application and aim to make decision as soon as possible.

• Liked: 287
« Reply #1711 on: August 23, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »
She wrote that UKVI dont share process with applicant or sponsor but for some applications ECO may need to contact other Authorities or Govt Agencies. We are sorry for the delay and we are actively working on application and aim to make decision as soon as possible.

Fingers crossed you hear something this week!
Application Type : FLR(M)
Application Submitted online on: 19/08/2020
Postal or In-Person Application: Online
Biometrics Enrolled: 10/09/20 using IDV App
Acknowledgement Received: No
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): no
Decision Email: 18/12/2020
Decision Letter Received on: 18/12/2020
BRP Card Received on: 22/12/2020
Decision: APPROVED

« Reply #1712 on: August 23, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »
Fingers crossed you hear something this week!

Really hope if not am going in saturday as they open on saturdays

• Liked: 13
« Reply #1713 on: August 23, 2017, 12:22:12 PM »
So further to Keiki's application heres an email that ive just written to complaints@home office. Highlights wont show on the post but you will get the idea i guess

To Whom it may concern.

The following complaint is due to the below

* Applicant's full name:

This Application was received on the 28th of April 2017 which means as of day of writing this we are currently on business day 82.

As per https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/customer-service-commitments-uk-visas-and-immigration/uk-visas-and-immigration-customer-commitments

there are a few points with 1 and 2 that are not being fulfilled within our application see below each line highlighted

You can expect us to:
give you the information online which you need to make your application or claim
make the application or claim process clear and simple  - This Application process is anything but clear and simple. Clear and simple would be to give us the opportunity to contact UKVI Directly for updates and information regarding the request.

have service standards that make it clear how long we will take to process your application or claim

let you know if your application cannot be decided within these timescales
give you the right information if you contact us while we are processing your application or claim - When you call the phone line offered (which you have to pay to call (which is disgraceful)) the people on the other end of the phone have 0 access to any application and give no information at all. which means the route of communication is 100% cut off. i have raised two escalations as part of my application. nothing came of the first escalation so they had to set up a second one to hope for a response. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

protect your personal documents and information

explain the reasons for our decision and set out how you can get further information if your application or claim is refused 

be helpful and polite

be sensitive to the needs of our vulnerable customers - Being sensitive to the needs of our Vulnerable customers would be to keep them 100% informed as the application goes through. an email of progression, the tracker actually working as the application goes through(not just starting to work when its all done.   Please be very aware that being away from your Wife/Husband/Children is the Worst feeling in the world when you are powerless to do this. it causes Stress, Anxiousness, Cases of Depression, and general mental anguish. brief communication could avoid all of that.

take complaints seriously, investigating them fully and providing a considered response  - Myself and other people have raised countless issues about this. they are mentioned on different newspaper comment feeds. there are facebook groups, Forums all that state the same thing. that calling up makes no difference, escalating is absolutely pointless because the UKVI dont care or respond. and complaints dont lead to any change at all. so i would completely disagree with this point too.

Here is what you expect from us as users of the system

We expect you to:
abide by the UK’s immigration laws - We all Prep and prep and prep and prep before sending an application into yourselves.

give us complete and accurate information on your application or claim

make your application in good time before you need a decision
respond quickly if we ask you for further information - This for me is the important part of the application.  When asked across multiple immigration forums facebook groups and the thousands of people that have gone or are currently going through the system, they have been accepted AND Declined without a single question being asked or further information being requested. bare in mind that these applications cost £1464 EACH + £600 NHS Surcharge. if the UKVI are not asking the applicants in question for any further information it makes it look as if the UKVI are failing people purely to get more money on a re application.  If they actually cared about the people that were going through the process there should be no issue in asking for more information and every single person would double check what they sent (because the vast majority of them keep a copy of what they send to confirm) and make sure it wasnt a mistake by the UKVI and send it on again.

tell us if you have any particular requirements or unusual circumstances, or if your circumstances change

treat our staff with respect

The way UKVI Treats the people going through the system (Both UK Citizens and Non UK Citizens) is not good enough , as a UK Citizen that wants to live in this country with my wife and Son. Being discriminated against and not having the ability to choose who i spend my life with is not acceptable. To force people to go through between 30 and 120 Business days with 0 communication (aside from the most generic email ever) and no personal communication is is absolutely sub standard. no other company or government in the world would get away with doing this to its citizens .

If this complaint gets me nowhere i will have no choice but to contact the Ombudsman regarding this situation as a whole (not just for my application) and there will be an influx in communication regarding this.

MrBrit
UK CITIZEN.

« Reply #1714 on: August 23, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
So further to Keiki's application heres an email that ive just written to complaints@home office. Highlights wont show on the post but you will get the idea i guess

To Whom it may concern.

The following complaint is due to the below

* Applicant's full name:

This Application was received on the 28th of April 2017 which means as of day of writing this we are currently on business day 82.

As per https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/customer-service-commitments-uk-visas-and-immigration/uk-visas-and-immigration-customer-commitments

there are a few points with 1 and 2 that are not being fulfilled within our application see below each line highlighted

You can expect us to:
give you the information online which you need to make your application or claim
make the application or claim process clear and simple  - This Application process is anything but clear and simple. Clear and simple would be to give us the opportunity to contact UKVI Directly for updates and information regarding the request.

have service standards that make it clear how long we will take to process your application or claim

let you know if your application cannot be decided within these timescales
give you the right information if you contact us while we are processing your application or claim - When you call the phone line offered (which you have to pay to call (which is disgraceful)) the people on the other end of the phone have 0 access to any application and give no information at all. which means the route of communication is 100% cut off. i have raised two escalations as part of my application. nothing came of the first escalation so they had to set up a second one to hope for a response. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

protect your personal documents and information

explain the reasons for our decision and set out how you can get further information if your application or claim is refused 

be helpful and polite

be sensitive to the needs of our vulnerable customers - Being sensitive to the needs of our Vulnerable customers would be to keep them 100% informed as the application goes through. an email of progression, the tracker actually working as the application goes through(not just starting to work when its all done.   Please be very aware that being away from your Wife/Husband/Children is the Worst feeling in the world when you are powerless to do this. it causes Stress, Anxiousness, Cases of Depression, and general mental anguish. brief communication could avoid all of that.

take complaints seriously, investigating them fully and providing a considered response  - Myself and other people have raised countless issues about this. they are mentioned on different newspaper comment feeds. there are facebook groups, Forums all that state the same thing. that calling up makes no difference, escalating is absolutely pointless because the UKVI dont care or respond. and complaints dont lead to any change at all. so i would completely disagree with this point too.

Here is what you expect from us as users of the system

We expect you to:
abide by the UK’s immigration laws - We all Prep and prep and prep and prep before sending an application into yourselves.

give us complete and accurate information on your application or claim

make your application in good time before you need a decision
respond quickly if we ask you for further information - This for me is the important part of the application.  When asked across multiple immigration forums facebook groups and the thousands of people that have gone or are currently going through the system, they have been accepted AND Declined without a single question being asked or further information being requested. bare in mind that these applications cost £1464 EACH + £600 NHS Surcharge. if the UKVI are not asking the applicants in question for any further information it makes it look as if the UKVI are failing people purely to get more money on a re application.  If they actually cared about the people that were going through the process there should be no issue in asking for more information and every single person would double check what they sent (because the vast majority of them keep a copy of what they send to confirm) and make sure it wasnt a mistake by the UKVI and send it on again.

tell us if you have any particular requirements or unusual circumstances, or if your circumstances change

treat our staff with respect

The way UKVI Treats the people going through the system (Both UK Citizens and Non UK Citizens) is not good enough , as a UK Citizen that wants to live in this country with my wife and Son. Being discriminated against and not having the ability to choose who i spend my life with is not acceptable. To force people to go through between 30 and 120 Business days with 0 communication (aside from the most generic email ever) and no personal communication is is absolutely sub standard. no other company or government in the world would get away with doing this to its citizens .

If this complaint gets me nowhere i will have no choice but to contact the Ombudsman regarding this situation as a whole (not just for my application) and there will be an influx in communication regarding this.

MrBrit
UK CITIZEN.

Mr Brit well said but trust me you wont get any reply i sent email to complaints as well a month agoand guess what no answer

• Liked: 13
« Reply #1715 on: August 23, 2017, 12:47:29 PM »
With sending an email to the complaints line they should have given you a complaints reference. with that reference the ombudsman can take it on. if its been a month you should go through the ombudsman.

• Liked: 60
« Reply #1716 on: August 23, 2017, 01:01:36 PM »
With sending an email to the complaints line they should have given you a complaints reference. with that reference the ombudsman can take it on. if its been a month you should go through the ombudsman.

Also need an official complaint response if you want to take them to court via the ombudsman if they take more than 6 months to process your visa application.

I spoke to the ombudsman this morning and they recommended I send a complaint letter to UKVI today as it's getting close to the 6 month mark (I'm on working day 90).

« Reply #1717 on: August 23, 2017, 01:02:26 PM »
Already did a week ago and the lady i spoke to didnt have any clue to the process all she said to send documents in signed by local mp office

« Reply #1718 on: August 23, 2017, 01:58:33 PM »
Already did a week ago and the lady i spoke to didnt have any clue to the process all she said to send documents in signed by local mp office

Not many of them do.

• Liked: 110
« Reply #1719 on: August 23, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
Just wanted to post on here as well as the priority thread since I was technically "both"...my visa came today and it was approved. I'm beyond happy. Tears are streaming down my face. Love you all and good luck! Your time is coming. Everyday is one less day.
Met in 2009
Married in 2011
Biometrics June 3rd
Documents received email June 7th
Upgraded to priority July 1st
Tracker Decided: August 16th
Decision email: August 21st!
Visa in hand: August 23rd!!!!

« Reply #1720 on: August 23, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »
Just wanted to post on here as well as the priority thread since I was technically "both"...my visa came today and it was approved. I'm beyond happy. Tears are streaming down my face. Love you all and good luck! Your time is coming. Everyday is one less day.
Thanks and Congrats Breena

• Liked: 18
« Reply #1721 on: August 23, 2017, 05:20:46 PM »
Still nothing on my end, it feels like we've explored every avenue that we were able to at this point.
I wonder if I'll be to the UK by Christmas... or even this year?  :-\\\\

Nothing at this end either. Day 98.

I've run out of things to say about this process at this point.
Online application submitted: 16th March
Biometrics: 28th March
Email from Sheffield: 4th April
Still waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #1722 on: August 23, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »

I wish there was something to say to you that would help.  :-\\\\

Thinking of you.  [smiley=clover2.gif]

« Reply #1723 on: August 23, 2017, 08:52:30 PM »

Stay strong. One day closer to the end of the agonising wait.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:57:37 PM by webjaved »

• Liked: 18
« Reply #1724 on: August 23, 2017, 08:59:40 PM »
This was on another forum earlier.....hope it's ok to post!!

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email correspondence of 14 July where you have raised a complaint about your outstanding Entry Clearance application.

You explain that you received an email explaining your application would be delayed but you have not received any further information on your application. Due to the delay you have had to cancel your wedding and arrangements put in place with your family members. You are also dissatisfied with our International Enquiry Service (IES) which has been unable to provide any further information to you on your application.

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I am very sorry for the delay you are experiencing. However, we notified you on 23 June, 14 July and 1 August that your application is not straightforward and will take longer to consider. As part of the application process we are required to undertake checks and the length of these checks can vary from case to case.

You are also dissatisfied with our IES. Our records show that the IES has escalated your concerns to the Visa Section. However, as ongoing enquiries are being progressed on your case the IES would be unable to provide any further information on your application other than it is under consideration.

While I understand this might not be the outcome you expected, I hope this clarifies the position. You will be notified as soon as a decision is made on your case.

You can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Sponsored Links