Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Decision made but no email or tracking info  (Read 6001 times)

• Liked: 47
Decision made but no email or tracking info
« on: May 23, 2017, 01:18:33 PM »
Hi there!
I called the call center because I was on week 11/day 54 with no word. They told me a decision had been made on my case on Friday (5/19) but I have yet to receive the decision made email and the UPS tracking info is still blank.
I know usually it takes a few days from decision made to getting an email/tracking info, but has anyone else had a similar experience?

I know I just need to be patient but it's sooo hard knowing it's so close!!!! Just curious if anyone has had the same thing to tell me his much longer it might take....

• Liked: 4985
Re: Decision made but no email or tracking info
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 01:23:20 PM »
I've seen it take up to two weeks for the email to come.

It's my theory that by calling or emailing, the application is "pulled" and it takes a while to get put back on the desk of the person who sends the emails and puts it out for shipping.  Of course it may all ship today.  No telling with UKVI.

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
Thanks...I called after the decision had been made already so hopefully it won't affect timing! Who knows what goes on over there!!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 03:05:14 PM »
Thanks...I called after the decision had been made already so hopefully it won't affect timing! Who knows what goes on over there!!

Yes, that's where we've seen delays before.   :)

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »
Something is definitely not right-I still haven't gotten a decision made email or tracking info. I'm on day 60...13 weeks today from biometric and Friday will be 13 weeks since docs recd. NO ONE has waited this long. decision was made Friday 19th May....I just don't understand and I fear my docs are lost or something.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »
Something is definitely not right-I still haven't gotten a decision made email or tracking info. I'm on day 60...13 weeks today from biometric and Friday will be 13 weeks since docs recd. NO ONE has waited this long. decision was made Friday 19th May....I just don't understand and I fear my docs are lost or something.

I think it's time for your husband to contact his MP and find out what is going on.  You are over the 12 week service standar now, so it's perfectly acceptable to do.

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 12:40:46 PM »
We called this morning. Parliament is obviously dissolved but supposedly the assistant was going to look into it. That was 2 1/2 hours ago and I am losing hope at this point. I don't know why this is happening.
It would be one thing if a decision hadnt been made, but knowing that the decision is made and it's just sitting somewhere is an awful feeling. And no one on the phone can help me

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 01:03:44 PM »
We called this morning. Parliament is obviously dissolved but supposedly the assistant was going to look into it. That was 2 1/2 hours ago and I am losing hope at this point. I don't know why this is happening.
It would be one thing if a decision hadnt been made, but knowing that the decision is made and it's just sitting somewhere is an awful feeling. And no one on the phone can help me

Ah, yes, I forgot parliament isn't a thing right now.  Hopefully you'll get somewhere soon.  Keep us posted.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:14:03 PM by KFdancer »

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 02:13:07 PM »

See what today brings but keep on them. Once you are past the service standard, they can't just brush you off any more.

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 08:16:59 PM »
Just after getting this email:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration enquiry service.

We have received a response from the Decision Making Centre following our
request for information on the stats on your visa application, which was
the following quote:

"There are additional processes that must be completed between decision and
despatch, however, the application is in the final processing stages and a
decision will be despatched soon."

We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or
should you need to contact us again, please refer to our website aT

Guess this means to keep waiting?

• Liked: 48
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 08:23:58 PM »
but sounds like it could be good news - maybe they are printing your vignette!??

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 08:26:23 PM »
Hmm, interesting - it shouldn't take more than about 24-48 hours from decision to despatch (and that's only the time between them packaging it up ready for collectionand UPS actually picking it up) and if you look at their wording it says it's 'in the final processing stages'.

My guess is that a decision hasn't actually been made yet and they gave you incorrect information the first time and are now trying to cover their tracks.

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »
Very interesting theory!!
Yeah- they told me a couple of times the decision had been made on the 19th. That's why the one guy made an escalation because he was shocked that my documents didn't go out.

I'm praying that it was an oversight somehow and not a rejection.

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 12:51:40 PM »
I'm praying that it was an oversight somehow and not a rejection.

Hopefully now they've realised they've stuffed up, they'll get it sorted today for you.

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »
 So far, notbing. I'm so upset-something  is definitely wrong....

Sponsored Links