Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: This just sort of speaks for itself  (Read 679 times)

• Liked: 533
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 1891
Re: This just sort of speaks for itself
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:17:48 AM »
I noticed that Trump assumed the "I'm outclassed " demeanour that I haven't seen since his first visit to the Oval Office.  During that visit, he was in awe of Obama and he had the body language of a child visiting the fire station. 

Maybe it was the Swiss Guards, but Trump seemed genuinely awed by the Pope. 

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:21:07 AM »
I also enjoyed the other link on the page that said the UK has stopped sharing information with the US about the Manchester terror attacks. 

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 11:31:29 AM »
I just got an email at work telling me that in the square mile they are doing patrols under Project Servator.  Apparently project Griffin and project Argos are going on at the same time.  As well as operation Temperer. 

I respect the police and are thankful that they are trying to stop me from getting blown up, but seriously? 

• Liked: 537
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »
I also enjoyed the other link on the page that said the UK has stopped sharing information with the US about the Manchester terror attacks.

I am horrified and embarrassed by the actions of the US intelligence community. Sharing I formation that they had no right to do... It's one more thing to be embarrassed by.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 533
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 11:45:09 AM »
I respect the police and are thankful that they are trying to stop me from getting blown up, but seriously?

They look  serious.

I was reading about the French counter terrorism guys and they are fierce....mossad level.

I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 01:05:29 PM »

No, it's a good thing for all sorts of reasons.

That photo by the way, to me, it's more American Gothic than Addams Family.   ;)

Sponsored Links