Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hoping to send my application in mid June!  (Read 888 times)

• Liked: 57
Re: Hoping to send my application in mid June!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 06:16:47 AM »
Update and question--I've got all my paperwork printed, verified, or has arrived from abroad, etc. I'm printing out a recent photo of us at Walgreens tomorrow morning. I've got my biometrics on Monday afternoon and should have enough time to get to the post office afterward to drop off my package. Here's my question: My stack of documents is at least 2 inches tall. The 12 months of bank statements are most of that stack :o. I've done the priority processing, and I have the two shipping labels. What sort of shipping packaging have people used/if there are envelopes large enough to accommodate all the paperwork where did you purchase one?

Do I need to supply return shipping packaging as well or just the self-addressed priority label?
Met 2003
Married 2008
Spousal visa 2008-2010
USA 2010-2017
Moved to the UK July 2017
FLR(M) approved June 2020

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 07:58:35 AM »
Update and question--I've got all my paperwork printed, verified, or has arrived from abroad, etc. I'm printing out a recent photo of us at Walgreens tomorrow morning. I've got my biometrics on Monday afternoon and should have enough time to get to the post office afterward to drop off my package. Here's my question: My stack of documents is at least 2 inches tall. The 12 months of bank statements are most of that stack :o. I've done the priority processing, and I have the two shipping labels. What sort of shipping packaging have people used/if there are envelopes large enough to accommodate all the paperwork where did you purchase one?

Do I need to supply return shipping packaging as well or just the self-addressed priority label?

You won't be taking your documents to the Post Office, you'll take them to a UPS store. UPS will provide the packaging and you don't need to include return packaging.
I used one of their large plastic shipping bags to send ours.

• Liked: 57
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2017, 02:29:33 PM »
Just received our TOR number on Friday (applied May 26)! I think it's the last step for us besides the visa. We shipped our freight on Tuesday and closed on our house on Friday. My 5yo and I are just killing time at my parents' house now while we wait and after that all that's left is to book flights and sell our car!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that it took about 4 weeks to get the TOR processed.
Met 2003
Married 2008
Spousal visa 2008-2010
USA 2010-2017
Moved to the UK July 2017
FLR(M) approved June 2020

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab