Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Americans in the Bristol area? 😀  (Read 4099 times)

• Liked: 11
Any Americans in the Bristol area? 😀
« on: June 02, 2017, 01:59:29 PM »
 Hey all,
I moved here about 3 months ago, and I love the place,  but it's been very hard to meet people that I can relate to!
I'm an artist and musician,used to own my own vintage shop.
 I'm not into sports or clubbing, or going to the mall, television or celebrity gossip, mainstream culture, or a lot of other things many  people seem to be into.
I enjoy seeing live music, going to independent pubs and restaurants,  antique and vintage shops,nature, history,  wine, beer, cooking, photography,  art, weird music, weird books, old films and other nerdy stuff. I'm hoping to find anyone,  male or female,  that I can just chill and have a conversation with. Maybe meet a group of other creative types.
My husband is a lorry driver, and works long hours. It gets very lonely here without having any mates to hang around with while he's gone. I work at a pub,  but I have zero things in common with any of the other people there, and it feels like high school all over again.
If you want to meet for a beer, or if any of you know of any meetup groups in the area,  please let me know!
I'm dyin' here!
Cheers. xx

• Liked: 13
Re: Any Americans in the Bristol area? 😀
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
Hi there! I don't live in Bristol but there's a new friend-meeting app called Hey! Vina

It's more popular in the USA but there might be some members in your area so you might be able to meet other expats (or new friends) there  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab