Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June priority time line  (Read 16945 times)

• Liked: 65
Re: June priority time line
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 10:12:44 PM »
We've applied for a fiance visa for my partner from San Francisco.

Application submitted: May 12
Biometric appointment: may 18
Documents delivered to Sheffield (USPS tracking confirmed): May 23
Email confirmation from Sheffield: Waiting
Decision email: Waiting

I'm starting to get a little worried since it's been 10 days since USPS confirmed delivery of supporting documents to Sheffield and we still haven't received a confirmation email from UKVI!? Does anyone know if they send this to everyone?

Have you received an email from Sheffield?

• Liked: 13
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 10:36:22 PM »
Not yet - from what larrabee mentioned and from what I've read elsewhere it sounds like some people do get their visas issued without getting supporting document receipt emails. Fingers crossed!

We called the UKVI support number today - they say they're aiming to process all June priority settlement applications in 15 working days

• Liked: 53
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 11:31:03 PM »

We called the UKVI support number today - they say they're aiming to process all June priority settlement applications in 15 working days

I'm at business day 18 and applied priority in may.  I hope that the support line gave you truthful information and you get yours in 15 days. 
April and some of May people have learned to take their word with a grain of salt.   :-\\\\

**i am one who has not rec'd email confirmation**

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 12:07:10 AM »
That would drive me crazy, but as long as UPS tracking shows it made it there, you're fine. I hope they process June applications in 15 business days, but I'm not holding my breath for it, I'd give it another 2 weeks

• Liked: 357
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »
Not yet - from what larrabee mentioned and from what I've read elsewhere it sounds like some people do get their visas issued without getting supporting document receipt emails. Fingers crossed!

Some of may applicants they waited between 11 and 15 days and other 21st  days
Honestly I hope we don't stay longer for our applications 😞

• Liked: 13
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 12:29:14 PM »
Today is day 13 for us. Not holding my breath for 15 days either - just crossing my fingers and hoping it comes through soon.

My fiance's family are all flying in to London from Hong Kong this weekend expecting to see her, sadly they're going to be stuck with just me!

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 12:47:09 PM »
Today is day 13 for us. Not holding my breath for 15 days either - just crossing my fingers and hoping it comes through soon.

My fiance's family are all flying in to London from Hong Kong this weekend expecting to see her, sadly they're going to be stuck with just me!
I sent my file to Sheffield and now still waiting for my email confirmation to start counting the business days
I don't know how Sheffield works about the visa process because some of April didn't get their visa yet when other from may they got it it's not understanding 😊
We should to stay positive ans wait until we get our decisions

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 01:45:09 PM »
That's what I'm saying! I was under the belief that priority meant it gets processed before the others, but April seems to have been skipped quite a bit! I'm hoping they don't do the same with June's!

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2017, 02:55:20 PM »
That's what I'm saying! I was under the belief that priority meant it gets processed before the others, but April seems to have been skipped quite a bit! I'm hoping they don't do the same with June's!
Even some people of may still on hold for more than 4 weeks now like Kriss is waiting since 8 of may can u believe that
Im really depressed lastnight I had panic attack and went to hospital doctor said over stress 😞
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:40:43 PM by Souzane-muz »

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2017, 03:13:05 PM »

Im really depressed lastnight I had panic attack and went to hospital doctor said over stress 😞

Oh dear. Hope you're feeling better today?

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »
Even some people of may still on hold for more than 4 weeks now like Kriss he's waiting since 8 of may can u believe that

Oh my... I hope you feel better! 

Honestly, my attorney handling the fiancé visa application told me that it would be at least 30 days and to not expect anything sooner.  So, while I want it sooner... I knew coming in this was going to feel like the longest wait of my adult life (which originally I thought was my first college acceptance letter followed by closing on my first home etc... lol) The "not knowing/waiting game" has put friction in the relationship because we both are quite tired of WhatsApp calls and virtual movie/date nights. 

I tell myself two things everyday: 
1) I now have one more day to visit someone I might not see for a long time or do one more uniquely stateside activity (in&out burger, Whataburger, Walmart strolling, etc)  ;)
2) That each day I wait will make the day I see my fiancé that much sweeter. 

Some days it works... other days not so well. 

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 03:18:35 PM »
Even some people of may still on hold for more than 4 weeks now like Kriss he's waiting since 8 of may can u believe that

That's seriously unbelievable considering the time line the UK gov website shows. I just hate being in limbo.

I understand what you're going through. I have bad anxiety so I've been having physical pains because of this whole process. I hope you're feeling better today!

I hope Kris gets a decision soon! No one should have to wait so long to be with their family. I've gone 7 months before without seeing my husband and it is agonizing. If I get a decision by the beginning of July, it'll have been 4 months. Now I understand what military wives/husbands feel like when they are deployed!

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 03:25:14 PM »

I hope Kris gets a decision soon! No one should have to wait so long to be with their family. I've gone 7 months before without seeing my husband and it is agonizing. If I get a decision by the beginning of July, it'll have been 4 months. Now I understand what military wives/husbands feel like when they are deployed!

Aww thanks for the well wishes... I submitted on the 12th of May...  My heart goes out to the April priorities still waiting!  For me I am on day 19 so I've prepared myself for another week or so of waiting.

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »
Oh dear. Hope you're feeling better today?

Thanks sweetheart
Yeah I'm better today but still weak I'm stressed since  75 days for preparing the file and sending it to the lawyer then to Sheffield and now stressing about the decision

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »

That's seriously unbelievable considering the time line the UK gov website shows. I just hate being in limbo.

I understand what you're going through. I have bad anxiety so I've been having physical pains because of this whole process. I hope you're feeling better today!

My sweety ❤️ Really thanks trust me I'm better today
Really hope for Kriss and everyone timeline hear soon because that are waiting for over than 4 weeks now
Nothing is worst than being apart from ur life partner
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:09:26 PM by Souzane-muz »

Sponsored Links