Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Storage Facilities in the Midlands  (Read 505 times)

• Liked: 16
Storage Facilities in the Midlands
« on: June 07, 2017, 09:20:57 PM »
We are moving in two weeks...well, at least we are getting on a plane. When we arrive, we'll be living, initially, in a furnished apartment which we are renting from the University where my wife will be working. That means when our household items arrive, we'll need to find a place to store them for a few months, maybe as many as six. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to keep our things, and how much we might expect to pay for this? We'll be living in Warwickshire. Thanks for any suggestions.

• Liked: 15
Re: Storage Facilities in the Midlands
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:23:53 PM »
Hey Joe-
We've arrived last week and are in Stratford for a bit while we sort out the final rental agreement on our house. I am planning to do a search for the same thing. I'll let you know what I find-- do you prefer downtown Warwick or closer to Warwick U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 09:56:45 PM »
Gosh, thanks very much. I think either place would be fine. We'd like to live around Kenilworth, so a few miles either way won't matter too much. You're very kind to offer. We are able to move into our University flat on July 1. Would be nice to say hello in person. We're headed to stay with a friend up in Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire when we get off the plane on the 23rd, but will be headed down there probably on July 1.

Another question...did you have any problem getting your BRP? Mine is available, they said, on the 30th, up in Yorkshire, which was where we'd planned to be if we couldn't find anything. So, will need to be around there until then, at least.

Thanks for your very, very kind offer. Joe

• Liked: 15
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »
No problem getting our BRPs. Just popped into the post office at the back of the SPAR (7-11 type place) and picked up. Careful about Post's hours. They could be different than SPAR hours. Also our BRPs were supposed to be ready in a Sunday, but they did not all arrive on time before our flight back to the states. So we picked them up in our 2nd trip (and one-way) to the UK-- which was not a problem at all. So long as they are collected within the 30 day of being ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 12:27:29 PM »
Thank you. See you in Warwickshire...

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab