Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Vitacost Delivers to the UK !!  (Read 842 times)

• Liked: 676
Vitacost Delivers to the UK !!
« on: June 08, 2017, 01:11:33 PM »
And will pay the VAT up front so you don't get one of those nasty handling charges from the Post Office....

Can get a lot of alternative products there - including a lot of Bob's Red Mill. We just got a shipment of fine almond flour to hold us until the fall. Great for low-carb baking. And a box of low-carb brownie mix that's actually pretty good (but you have to let it sit a day, for some reason, before it hits its peak.)

Vitacost tends to send you incentives if you order and then don't order again for a while - we just got one for $30 off our order, which basically paid for the international shipping.  Normally orders arrive with a 10% off to use on the next one coupon.  Our international order took about a week to get here, and we now have enough almond four, zum products, and tasty snacks to last us a couple of months.

Vitacost.com  has a very ... esoteric... website, but if you can get past that they do have an awful lot of product available.  We've used them for years.

Christmas morning here this afternoon!   ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:13:14 PM by Nan D. »

• Liked: 957
Re: Vitacost Delivers to the UK !!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:01:28 AM »
This is good news! I can order vitamins that I know are safe through them too. I'm a fan of bobs red mill coconut flour - it doesn't work for *every* recipe I've seen, but it does pretty well in muffins and mini-breads. (Allergic to almonds now after too many years of low carb baking & not rotating enough apparently.)

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 08:07:25 AM »
Haven't had it happen yet, but they say if you try to purchase something that cannot be shipped into the UK there should be a warning pop up on the entry in the basket when you check out and that you then need to manually remove it from the shopping baskets.....

We got quite a lot of stuff for our $100 shop....

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 09:03:32 PM »
Target is now also shipping internationally (not exactly food but they have some).

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab