Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: EU FAMILY PERMIT PERSONAL LETTER (SPONSORSHIP LETTER) HELP PLS  (Read 3000 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi guys! So, I've been searching online for the correct format on how to start our letters that we are going to be adding in with our application and all supporting documents and I need to ask you guys if you know the correct format.

I am the non EU national and my husband is an EU national living in the UK. (Please bare in mind I have previously been refused entry into the UK twice before - do I state this in my personal letter and then further address my refusal letters in an additional two separate letters combined with my documents?)

This is the main reason why we will both be sending personal letters.
Thank you all!
Hope to get some help!

• Liked: 3595
Re: EU FAMILY PERMIT PERSONAL LETTER (SPONSORSHIP LETTER) HELP PLS
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 04:44:08 PM »
There is no requirement to write any sponsorship letters for an EEA Family Permit application.

So, your husband does not need to write one at all.

You can include a contents letter if you like, where you can explain your refused entries. No need to include any other letters.

For example:

To the Entry Clearance Officer,

Please find enclosed my application and supporting documents for an EEA Family Permit to join my EU citizen husband in the UK. I would like my permit to start on X date.

I have two previous refused entries to the UK and I am including paperwork from them (if applicable). I was refused entry on ____ because ____ and on ____ because _____.

The supporting documents included with this application are as follows:
-
-
-

Yours Sincerely,

Your Name

So, in short:
- no letter from your husband
- simple contents letter from you addressing the refused entries

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab