Author Topic: Latest Shows You've Started?  (Read 2862 times)

Offline lyonaria

• Liked: 358
Re: Latest Shows You've Started?
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2018, 11:44:54 AM »
Are they?! I feel like I've had to tell all the people I knew in the US! I literally begged my sister to watch it and she was like mehh...I don't know...then watched it and LOVED it!

Finally watched it! I can definitely see now how they are leaving a season 3 open :D I am so excited!  It's soo good!

Last night we watched a movie on weird/funny names called The Strange Name Movie. I know I was suppose to learn about how to not giggle at people's names but yeah. That was excellent.

Trying to start watching Better Call Saul again as we never made it through season 2 or 3 (can't remember) but I end up just watching Friends or anime.... Oops. I keep adding things to my watch list and then never getting the time to watch them.

Maybe it's just the people I know? Haha. It's also all over Tumblr.

I am tempted to rewatch everything now. My husband isn't a fan though.

The finale was awesome! I loved Gen. Haha. She was great. I can't wait to see what happens either.

The strange name movie? What was it on? Prime? Netflix?

If you haven't watched the new version of The Tick on Prime yet, you should! There are new episodes coming out later this month!

My husband watched Better Call Saul, he did it while he was home during a flare up while I was working. I missed out. Haha.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Offline x0Kiss0fDeath

• Liked: 336
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2018, 03:39:08 PM »
Maybe it's just the people I know? Haha. It's also all over Tumblr.

I am tempted to rewatch everything now. My husband isn't a fan though.

The finale was awesome! I loved Gen. Haha. She was great. I can't wait to see what happens either.

The strange name movie? What was it on? Prime? Netflix?

If you haven't watched the new version of The Tick on Prime yet, you should! There are new episodes coming out later this month!

My husband watched Better Call Saul, he did it while he was home during a flare up while I was working. I missed out. Haha.

It's a new release on netflix. It's only like 50 mins or something.

I'm too afraid to watch the live action tick as I really liked the cartoon from ages ago hahaha Been avoiding it like the plague as I'm afraid I'll hate it.

Offline lyonaria

• Liked: 358
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2018, 08:38:43 PM »
It's a new release on netflix. It's only like 50 mins or something.

I'm too afraid to watch the live action tick as I really liked the cartoon from ages ago hahaha Been avoiding it like the plague as I'm afraid I'll hate it.

Just re-eatched the first episode of the cartoon and it is very much like the show. The live action is a little bit different as it starts before Arthur gets the suit, but that whole thing is fun to see.

I'll have to check it out.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.