Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Market Research - American Expats living in London £80 cash July 1-18  (Read 854 times)

• Liked: 0
HI Everyone!!

I am working on a Market Research project that is looking for Americans living in UK (London) to be part of the project being held in late June until mid July (June dates are fully booked). July dates are 1-2nd, 10-11th, 15-16-17-18th.

You may have seen me post on the Americans in London group on facebook - this is the same project. I will have more projects in the future if you wish to be part of them.

It relates to people who have used a nasal spray for hay fever or blocked noses. Even if its just a few times. The product itself is already sold in the UK and the plan is to sell in the USA/Canada.

Each person would be required to attend 2 dates (close together), 1 hour each. As a thank you each person will get £80 cash at the completion of the 2nd date.

I have been asked to find 90 people and now need around 15-20 majority being male.

The age group targeted was 21-64 but I have already more than enough 21-42 year olds. I am looking for 43-64 year olds.

We may take a few males under 43 so if interested please contact me any age for males.

Is this something you may be able to help with - either do you know anyone that may be interested or point me in a direction of a form online that Americans use when in London.

The company conducting the market research is called Product Perception Insight.

Please send me a PM or you are welcome to email me landberg83@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:26:58 AM by Jez8383 »

Is nobody interested?

Its 2hours for £80. Hopefully that is a little bit enticing ?

• Liked: 680
Would love to help you out - we're suffering hayfever badly, fit your demographic for age, but nowhere near London, sorry!  Too bad you can't do it remotely.

Ah sorry to hear that.

We are looking for anyone in London (as its not really worth the time and money for out of London people).

You don't need to be currently suffering a cold or hay fever. It is for anyone who has used a nasal spray or any medication for a blocked nose in the past 12 months

thank you for your interest

We are now taking 21-42 year old males so any American men want to join.
Also we have 23-24th July dates available too.

15 places only!

Around 40 have completed the market research and 30 or so have booked for the future dates!

• Liked: 3
Do let us know if you have any other market research going on...but we won't be in London, we'll be in Colchester.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab