Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Applying under Cat A or B?  (Read 1477 times)

• Liked: 1
Re: Applying under Cat A or B?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
Ok i will have to chase it up with his HR manager again. Am due to give birth and this is just soo stressing especially being preggers and a toddler!

I do hope i can get if all on time and send it off.

Once again Ksand24 ..thank soo much from the bottom of my heart..God bless you!

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 12:17:36 PM »
UPDATE!

so I hate it when forums are left unfinished and hence why I am here writing to give u all an update.

First thanks to all who gave me advice on this forum. It REALLY helped and I would have been soo lost without it. God Bless you all.

So in the end we went with Cat B for obvious reasons. We ended up getting employment letters from my husband's new job and luckily first payslip came through in time to attach it. I also requested my work documents so that it can be back up in case. I wrote a letter explaining the calculations etc (will write it out in detail if anyone needs me too) and sent it off on the 11th July (I know soo close to deadline). Money was deducted 13th July and received acknowledgement letter on 18th which was dated 13th July. His biometric letter came a week later or so later and he went to get them done 29th July! Then it was a waiting game!

This morning the postman rang with a letter for my hubby and immediately I knew it was the paperwork. I opened it (hubby gone to work) cause I just could not wait (especially after all that work and stress) and he has been granted his extension! I haven't gone through the whole bundle to know what has been returned but looks like majority of the stuff has been returned inc his pp. letter says biometric card will be sent in 7 days so we wait for that.

There are a few things I will post later that I think are important and will be of value to someone else but now have to dash as my boy is awake.

Thanks to all and feel free to ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer.

☺️

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 12:23:52 PM »
he has been granted his extension!

Congratulations!  ;D

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab