Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Help needed! Changing jobs after U.K. Spouse visa application  (Read 480 times)

• Liked: 22
Hi everyone,

I submitted my U.K. Spouse visa application on the 22nd of June and received a confirmation email on 26th of June stating that my documents have been received.
My husband had a contract job with no end date and was actively looking for job opportunities when we were getting our paperwork together for the spouse visa application. He got a job offer last month with no start date as they were still doing background checks.
As we had collected most of our documents by then and we didn't want to wait more, so we planned to go with the priority visa application to get a verdict before he starts his new job.
But a day after my biometrics (just my luck) on the 20th of June, he received a email from the company to start asap. And on the 23rd of June, since he did not have any notice period with his current job, he accepted to start on the 26th of June.
It never appeared to us till now that the ECO might contact his previous employer to verify his employment. And by then we had submitted our application with payslips, bank statements, contract and employment letter from his previous job.
He still does fulfill his the minimum financial threshold but we haven't mentioned anything about his new job.

We put in so much time, effort and money in this application and don't want to be refused for this reason. Is there a way we could contact the office and notify them of the change or please advise the best way to handle this situation.

Thank you guys. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Met Sep 2015
Lived together in NYC late 2015-Aug 2016
Brit boy moves back :(
Got married on the 6/5/2017
Online application 6/6
Application sent 6/22
Email confirmation 6/26
Decision email 7/30
Documents received waiting

Sponsored Links