Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NY to North West... Again  (Read 520 times)

• Liked: 14
NY to North West... Again
« on: June 27, 2017, 07:03:07 PM »
Hi all,

Currently 4 weeks into the visa waiting process, so thought I'd introduce myself and see if there are any other Americans settling or already settled in the North West.

My name is Heather, I've been married to my British husband for nearly 6 years now and we have two sons, 4 and 7 months old.

My husband and I met while scuba diving in South Korea in 2009 and have been together ever since. I had a UK fiancé visa then marriage visa in 2011 but let the it expire as we moved to Korea again in 2013. Now we're trying to settle in the UK again. Unfortunately the online system wouldn't let me apply from Korea while I was a resident there, so I've come back to NY to apply for a new visa from here. And I can't believe the wait times!!

We'll be moving to Lytham St Annes (between Blackpool and Preston), so give us a shout if you're nearby.

• Liked: 248
Re: NY to North West... Again
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »
Hello Heather!  We are in Southport - down the road from Lytham St Annes.  Hope it all goes well for you.

• Liked: 60
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »
Hi Heather, welcome to the forums! Hopefully you get an answer without too many headaches  ;)

• Liked: 82
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »
Welcome!!! We are in Liverpool!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab