Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: EEA Family Permit Questionnaire Dilemma (Please Help)  (Read 1098 times)

• Liked: 0
EEA Family Permit Questionnaire Dilemma (Please Help)
« on: July 09, 2017, 02:30:32 PM »
Hi guys! I'm currently applying for my EEA family member permit and filling out the online application. however, I have a few questions about the questionnaire...

(Employment, Income, and Sponsor details):

They ask:
Income and Expenditure:
How much do you spend each month on living costs?

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants?

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)?

The total amount of money you have for this trip

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets

The cost of your accommodation

The cost of your living expenses

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?
(in this case if I click 'yes' it gives me these further questions which I could state my father is paying or could say my husband is paying...but I wouldn't have any proof to provide for either really...)

Please select what the relationship is of the person who is contributing to the payment for your trip?

How much will they be paying towards your trip (in GBP £)?

Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip?

should I put N/A for all the above questions or would that harm my application? I am unemployed and my Father who I reside with is my financial supporter until I get to the UK where my husband will be my full financial supporter till I find a job. I have not purchased my ticket yet because we want to wait till our visa gets through so I dont have a lot of answers to these questions...

Thank you all!! Hope to get some good replies and hope to get accepted for our visa!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab