Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: questions after FLR(M) approval  (Read 579 times)

• Liked: 1
questions after FLR(M) approval
« on: July 20, 2017, 12:54:20 PM »
Just been approved for my FLR(M) visa!!! Could not have done it without this forum. But still have a few questions about what comes next

1. Will my biometrics card have a national insurance number on it or will I have to apply for one separately?

2. For my marriage visa there was an actual visa in my passport. When I was handed my passport back after being approved for FLR(M) there was nothing in it. When going through immigration at the airport do I show my biometric card? How does this all work?

3. If I decide in two years time to renew my visa, will the process be similar to this in terms of payment and supporting documents?

Thank you!

• Liked: 3595
questions after FLR(M) approval
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 01:08:12 PM »
Congratulations :).

1. No, you'll have to apply for a National Insurance number yourself

2. No, you won't get a visa sticker... your BRP card is your visa. So you show both your passport and your BRP at immigration - keep them very safe as you will need them both to leave and re-enter the UK

3. Your renewal will be in 30 months' time (2.5 years) and yes, the process and documents are currently exactly the same. The fees could be much higher by then though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 1
Re: questions after FLR(M) approval
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:44:38 PM »
Congratulations :).

1. No, you'll have to apply for a National Insurance number yourself

2. No, you won't get a visa sticker... your BRP card is your visa. So you show both your passport and your BRP at immigration - keep them very safe as you will need them both to leave and re-enter the UK

3. Your renewal will be in 30 months' time (2.5 years) and yes, the process and documents are currently exactly the same. The fees could be much higher by then though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you are seriously the best!

• Liked: 6110
Re: questions after FLR(M) approval
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
Just been approved for my FLR(M) visa!!!

Congratulations Taylorbrea!  ;D

Sponsored Links