Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Recommend a tax advisor for US taxes and financial planner  (Read 898 times)

• Liked: 0
Recommend a tax advisor for US taxes and financial planner
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:57:40 PM »
sorry if this has been asked a lot before, I searched but didn't come up with anything.

I am Dual UKC/USC living and working in UK for 7 years. My father recently passed away in US and I've inherited some 401K, stocks, etc. I have a very small rollover IRA in US, but that's about it.

In UK I work full time, 40% tax rate payer, pension, own house (mortgage, etc.), spouse is also UKC/USC. No kids.

I want help sorting out what to do with US inheritance, and to figure out taxes. I'd obviously like to pay as little tax as possible, especially to the country I don't live in. But also need advice on where to stick what money into what kind of account so I can retire at some point and not be impoverished.

Can anyone advise on a company that can help?

• Liked: 3
Re: Recommend a tax advisor for US taxes and financial planner
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »
Not sure if you are still looking for a contact. I passed on your enquiry to a US tax advisor who did our final taxes when we expatriated in 2015. They said I can share their contact information...they may be able to help. Send me your email address and I will send details. My email address is : hassali@sbcglobal.net

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab