Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Evidence of relationship from What's App  (Read 238 times)

• Liked: 20
Evidence of relationship from What's App
« on: August 08, 2017, 10:08:38 PM »
I need to use what's app calls and texts to illustrate us staying in touch when apart over the 12 months.

For calls: I have taken 14 screen shots showing 7 what's app voice calls on each one. These are from the 8-9 months total we have been apart between visits, and show activity every couple of weeks when not together.  I could provide much more because we talk every day, but this fits on 2 pages easily.

Is it enough?

For texts: similarly I have taken 18 sample screen shots so there are about 2 per month. These show date  and first couple of text messages on each day.

Is this enough documentation?

I can't see any way to  remove the text contents from screen shots. Is this a problem? There's nothing confidential on the ones I've used, so I don't mind.

Do you think I should also provide the complete log exported to excel, but remove the body of texts and keep the time stamp only?

• Liked: 14
Re: Evidence of relationship from What's App
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:05:59 AM »
Hi! I just finished compiling my watsapp screenshots right now too! 😀

According to my immigration lawyer, there is no specific number to how much evidence one can provide but she said the more, the better.

Im sure if the messages are visible, it is totally fine as I have done the same.

I dont know how much is enough but I myself have taken roughly 4 call logs per month and maybe 8 message screenshots per month.
I didnt not export anything though, I just copy pasted 4 screenshots per page on Ms.Word

• Liked: 287
Re: Evidence of relationship from What's App
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:19:54 PM »
A few screenshots for each month you've been in contact with each other should be more than enough (calls and text)
Application Type : FLR(M)
Application Submitted online on: 19/08/2020
Postal or In-Person Application: Online
Biometrics Enrolled: 10/09/20 using IDV App
Acknowledgement Received: No
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): no
Decision Email: 18/12/2020
Decision Letter Received on: 18/12/2020
BRP Card Received on: 22/12/2020
Decision: APPROVED

Sponsored Links