Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Eticket reserved before applying  (Read 201 times)

• Liked: 14
Eticket reserved before applying
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »
Should I include a reserved eticket itenary with my spouse visa application as a supporting document. Would that make the visa processing time faster in order to cater for my eticket?

• Liked: 1327
Re: Eticket reserved before applying
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 02:06:51 PM »
Should I include a reserved eticket itenary with my spouse visa application as a supporting document. Would that make the visa processing time faster in order to cater for my eticket?

No.  Do not do this.  This is the exact opposite of the advice the government will give you.  The correct advice is: do not book any travel until you have received your visa.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 3595
Re: Eticket reserved before applying
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »

No DO NOT book any flights until AFTER your visa has been issued and you have checked it for errors. UKVI advise not to book any travel until you have received your visa, so it won't help the processing time. It takes as long as it takes to be processed, regardless of whether you've booked flights.

You don't want to buy a flight only to find the visa isn't issued in time or it is refused and then you lose all the money you've spent.

Sponsored Links