Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Document check  (Read 252 times)

• Liked: 6
Document check
« on: August 16, 2017, 12:00:32 AM »
Hi
I think i have everything ready to send off - could you please check that I have all my documents!
This is in the order I have stacked everything

Application & appendix2
passport photos and 5 passports
Stamped biometrics  letter
My IHS reference number email
My IHS transaction confirmation email
VFS receipt for priority service
UPS return shipping label
Husbands (sponsor) letter to clearance Officer
Certified copy of his passport
Letter from friends we will be living with
Official Land registry document
Friends Mortgage statement
Friends marriage certificate as the name of his now wife's maiden name is on the land registry document
Signed Bank Statements showing savings from sale of house - last three months
Deed of purchase of property
Sale of property docs
One year of Electric bills in both our names
Letter explaining proof of marriage evidence covering 30 years
marriage cert
three photos - wedding,half way through the thirty years and current
tax returns -copy of 1987, letter from current accountant saying the 2004-2017 copies are from originals
daughters birth certificate - 1989
sons birth certificate - 1991
Copies of our wills dated 1996
Title insurance dated 2006 from a home we owned
registration from a car we both owned in 2002
Bill from a car we both owned in 2016
Three random cards with no dates on them

Packet of copies of everything

Does this look good??
Let me know - feel like I have accomplished a miracle lololol
Once again thanks for all your help!!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Document check
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:36:04 AM »

Signed Bank Statements showing savings from sale of house - last three months
Deed of purchase of property
Sale of property docs

When you say "sale of property docs", are you covering everything listed in the guidance? Do you have the solicitor's letter as detailed below, proof of payment of all taxes and fees, proof of the mortgage being paid off or a statement that there was no mortgage, etc?

(d) Funds held as cash savings by the applicant, their partner or both jointly at the date of application can be from the proceeds of the sale of property, in the form only of a dwelling, other building or land, which took place within the period of 6 months prior to the date of application, provided that:

(i) The property (or relevant share of the property) was owned at the beginning of the period of 6 months prior to the date of application and at the date of sale by the applicant, their partner or both jointly.
    (ii) Where ownership of the property was shared with a third party, only the proceeds of the sale of the share of the property owned by the applicant, their partner or both jointly may be counted.
    (iii) The funds deposited as cash savings are the net proceeds of the sale, once any mortgage or loan secured on the property (or relevant share of the property) has been repaid and once any taxes and professional fees associated with the sale have been paid.
    (iv) The decision-maker is satisfied that the requirements in sub-paragraphs (i)-(iii) are met on the basis of information and documents submitted in support of the application. These may include for example:
        (1) Registration information or documentation (or a copy of this) from the Land Registry (or overseas equivalent).
        (2) A letter from a solicitor (or other relevant professional, if the sale takes place overseas) instructed in the sale of the property confirming the sale price and other relevant information.
        (3) A letter from a lender (a bank or building society) on its headed stationery regarding the repayment of a mortgage or loan secured on the property.
        (4) Confirmation of payment of taxes or professional fees associated with the sale.
        (5) Any other relevant evidence that the requirements in subparagraphs (i)-(iii) are met.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:37:25 AM by larrabee »

• Liked: 6
Re: Document check
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 03:08:50 PM »
yes
I have all those!

Sponsored Links