Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NOTIFY YOUR BANK of large transactions! Word to the wise!  (Read 324 times)

• Liked: 49
NOTIFY YOUR BANK of large transactions! Word to the wise!
« on: August 16, 2017, 12:32:41 PM »
I am in tears right now because everything went fine, my bank had halted my large transaction for my fiancee visa ( 1918 USD) when I pressed some security measures on my Bank of America text they let go of the funds. I thought all was well. Checked my bank in the AM yesterday it cleared. Checked on a busy day at work and the money was back! Long story short the UK Border Agency thinks I have paid but the money went back to my bank! Alert your bank if this is a larger than usual transaction that you make!!!! Now I have an hr before work to get this mess fixed! There is a link on my conformation e mail that says any questions regarding pmt. So I plan to go there! I am in full panic. Just wanted to give a word of caution!

• Liked: 768
Re: NOTIFY YOUR BANK of large transactions! Word to the wise!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 01:43:52 PM »
First, don't panic.

I've had several UK charges show up as a debit then the day after show up as a provisional credit but once everything was processed several days later the credit goes away and just the debit remains.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Liked: 253
Re: NOTIFY YOUR BANK of large transactions! Word to the wise!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 02:30:46 PM »
BoA just does that sometimes. I have no idea why. They flagged my student loan payment ($250), which hasn't changed for years and always comes out at the same time. And last month, they froze it as "suspicious"...
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)
2020: ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ FLR(M) approved
2022: ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ ILR done
2024: (°◡°♡) Citizenship process begun

Sponsored Links