Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: oops I am a Brit  (Read 810 times)

oops I am a Brit
« on: May 29, 2003, 09:16:22 PM »
Hi all

I am a Brit but love the US especially NYC and Ellensburg (WA) Like hanging with yanks.  Any in my vicinity? ;D

• Liked: 1
Re: oops I am a Brit
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 03:44:49 AM »
Hey there and welcome!

I love NYC too, there are quite a few people here on the board from NYC or environs.

So what "vicinity" are you in?
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2003, 08:31:13 PM »
I am in Lincolnshire for my sins.  Just been to Washington state to see my best mate.  Can't wait to go there again.  So you coming here next year?

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2003, 08:45:38 PM »
Should be in the next 12 to 18 months. No real idea where Lincolnshire is...must check a map.  My UK geography is a bit bad.

Washington state is wonderful.  Did you have a chance to take in Seattle?

The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2003, 02:08:33 PM »
only passed thru it unfortunately - look smy kinda place but i need some rural quiet.  Why you coming here?

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab