Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fabuloso?  (Read 3435 times)

• Liked: 7
Re: Fabuloso?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 12:42:47 PM »
I'm that Mexican-American that doesn't have the "Mexican cleaning gene". But when I'm at the store and I know I have to break down and do it, I'm always drawn to buying Fabuloso and always the purple one. I absolutely hate the scent of lavender so it's puzzling why I pick it. I guess that someone in my family used it.

Because that whole cleaning thing escapes me, I can't say that I'm brand-loyal about cleaning products which is apparently a good thing. I used to get my cleaning products from Lakeland Limited. They have a wide-range of really good products that work very well. Or at least they did for me.

How do you get any cleaning done with Vicente? He's more of a drinking your sorrows type of guy. My Dad's cousin, Lorenzo de Monteclaro, has fun songs that if I was ever inclined to turn Mexican and actually clean I would to his songs:

This one is my favorite of his and I suddenly get the urge to actually put clothes in my washer with Ariel. There's hope for me yet! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely hate cleaning, but someone's got to do it! We do divvie the chores between the husband and I, but since we only really clean on Saturday morning and dishes whenever we run out, I have to make it sorta fun at least lol! I hate washing dishes, with a passion, so sometimes I like a little sad music hahaha! We're eventually going to get a dishwasher because the passionate dislike for washing them by hand is strong lol!

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 05:18:52 PM »

I absolutely hate cleaning, but someone's got to do it! We do divvie the chores between the husband and I, but since we only really clean on Saturday morning and dishes whenever we run out, I have to make it sorta fun at least lol! I hate washing dishes, with a passion, so sometimes I like a little sad music hahaha! We're eventually going to get a dishwasher because the passionate dislike for washing them by hand is strong lol!

I, too, absolutely hate cleaning, and... well... I don't do it. (My poor husband!  He does so much for us, and then he comes home and the house is a disaster.)  I tidy up the stuff we leave laying around, and I make sure we have clean dishes (and tasty food!), but beyond that, things can get pretty gross before I am motivated to clean it.  Right now I use the fact that we're eventually going to gut this house, room-by-room, so there's no point cleaning most of it.  I clean the bathroom (tub/shower, sink, and toilet) as needed, and I make the utility-room/kitchen space usable.  But that's about it.  Oh, and sometimes I'll sweep up the tumbleweed-grade dustbunnies from the hallway and bedroom.  But I just don't see the point in cleaning floors that are going in the skip one day in the near-ish future.

In the house we used to rent, the kitchen was too small and too poorly-arranged to fit a dishwasher.  But now we're designing our future kitchen around the dishwasher.  I will have one!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:20:13 PM by jfkimberly »
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 674
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 09:39:17 AM »
Cleaning products. Hmm , my husband is particular about his brands.  But since he does the bathrooms, the floors, the windows... I let him be picky  :P

Wow, good on you! You've got him well-trained!   ;D

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 10:11:02 AM »
Wow, good on you! You've got him well-trained!   ;D

I give all his training credit to his Mum.  I just get the fruits of her labour  ;D
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

Sponsored Links