Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Documentation checklist before application  (Read 1145 times)

• Liked: 3
Re: Documentation checklist before application
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 03:49:21 AM »
ok, boarding passes from flights, i have most but not all, like i have both parts of the boarding pass for the flight with layover, but on return journey, i have the state to state pass(complete) but the US back to UK only got small part which doesn't state the, will this matter much since i obviously flew back to UK as been working? i can provide intinary too so show complete route taken.

Does nobody have an easier accepted solution for WhatsApp? as doing screen shots, the time it takes to scroll, would take days for the length of time gotta go back to cover relationship and no messages sent else pulls to new message requiring starting over of scrolling.

I'm really worrying about the contact part because of it mostly being WhatsApp, calls can just screenshot call list in WhatsApp, but the messages being so difficult and same with skype, the calls would require a lot of scrolling to find through the messages as desktop version doesn't have separated call log.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:13:29 AM by Gary-s »
Met Wife online - December 2015
Met my wife in December 2016
Married in January 2017
Application Started 17/12/2017
IHS & Visa paid 21/12/2017
Biometrics Appointment 29/12/2017
All documents received and entry permit issued 22/03/2018
Flight Booked 27/03/2018
Wife Arrived in UK 16/04/2018
Collected BRP 20/04/2018

• Liked: 325
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 09:52:51 AM »
    Sorry, but this is incorrect advice. You do NOT need lots of photos, especially not from each year of the relationship.

A photo is only needed to prove you have met in person at least once. So, you should only include 1 photo, maybe 2 at most. We normally recommend sending one from the wedding and one from another time in the

My refusal actually mentioned that I did not have enough photos.  I sent my wedding photo only, in the original application.   For some strange reason they seem to scrutinize harder if you’ve been married a long time.  Specifically, they asked me for more photos, greeting cards and letters to each other.  It was odd.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 11:01:54 AM »
My refusal actually mentioned that I did not have enough photos.  I sent my wedding photo only, in the original application.   For some strange reason they seem to scrutinize harder if you’ve been married a long time.  Specifically, they asked me for more photos, greeting cards and letters to each other.  It was odd.

Just looking back at your previous posts, your refusal letter said you included NO photos, whereas you mention above that you sent your wedding photo... also, the letter asked for emails/letters/cards when it should have asked for proof of cohabitation instead, since emails/letters etc. are only required for long-distance relationships, and time spent apart, not for relationships where you have always lived together.

Essentially, if you had included all the other relationship evidence in the first application, it would have been an approval, even with only 1 photo.

It's only because you didn't include evidence of your relationship except 1 photo that they asked for more of everything, including photos. In fact, they stated you sent no photos when you did send one, so actually they should have asked for everything else EXCEPT photos.

• Liked: 325
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 06:07:55 PM »
Just looking back at your previous posts, your refusal letter said you included NO photos, whereas you mention above that you sent your wedding photo... also, the letter asked for emails/letters/cards when it should have asked for proof of cohabitation instead, since emails/letters etc. are only required for long-distance relationships, and time spent apart, not for relationships where you have always lived together.

Essentially, if you had included all the other relationship evidence in the first application, it would have been an approval, even with only 1 photo.

It's only because you didn't include evidence of your relationship except 1 photo that they asked for more of everything, including photos. In fact, they stated you sent no photos when you did send one, so actually they should have asked for everything else EXCEPT photos.

I had indeed included a wedding photo in the original application and all of our supporting documents were in both our names.  I always found it a bit bogus, and that the refusal was just a double down on the original refusal—which was an error on the part of UKVI that stated I had married in Pakistan 2 years previously.  Rather than admit their mistake, they trumped up a reason for refusal. 

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 01:45:38 AM »
so other than the following, is anything else required from me...

Flight inteninary/boarding passes
skype/whatsapp
Tenancy Agreement
Job Contract
Pay slips
bank statements
Divorce Cert
Form SU07/12
Sponsor letter(not sure on the content required really)
I had read about birth cert, is mine even required?.

also, how recent would her passport photo's need to be? - though I think US passport size photo's are wrong size.

another thing, about children, I have a child who lives with his mother in canada, is all the specified information regarding him from the following required being I am the UKC, and has no baring on my Wife's visa who is the USC?

Children

You’ll need to give details of your children (and your partner’s children if you have one). You’ll be asked about all children, even if they’re not applying.

You’ll need to give details of:

their name
    their nationality
    their date of birth
    their passport details
    who the child normally lives with
    any other people with parental responsibility for your child, for example your step children’s other parents
    how you’re involved in their day to day life
    arrangements you have to see the child - for example the courts have granted you access
    the child’s extended family
    any countries your child has visited or lived in

Married in January 2017
Flight Booked 27/03/2018
Collected BRP 20/04/2018

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 08:47:55 PM »
could someone please confirm things from my previous post as I will be gathering everything ready for my wife to start the process early next month
Married in January 2017
Flight Booked 27/03/2018
Collected BRP 20/04/2018

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 09:50:39 PM »
You do NOT need:
- Form SU07/12 (not required for a fiance or spousal visa)
- Birth certificate

You DO need:
- letter from the landlord giving the applicant permission to live there once their visa has been granted

Sponsor letter(not sure on the content required really)

The sponsor letter should include:
Paragraph 1: how you are eligible to be a sponsor (your UK citizenship)
Paragraph 2: your employment details and which financial category you are meeting
Paragraph 3: where you will live together in the UK, including property details
Paragraph 4: short history of your relationship and why you are choosing to settle in the UK together

also, how recent would her passport photo's need to be? - though I think US passport size photo's are wrong size.

As recent as possible - within the last 6 months.

They can be US or UK size, it doesn't matter.

another thing, about children, I have a child who lives with his mother in canada, is all the specified information regarding him from the following required being I am the UKC, and has no baring on my Wife's visa who is the USC?

I don't think you will need to include any information about your UK child as they are not applying for a visa, and are not related to the applicant.

The online application should only ask about any biological children that the applicant has.

Sponsored Links