Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello...  (Read 488 times)

• Liked: 27
Hello...
« on: September 20, 2017, 03:56:14 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I am Neisha, an Americana currently living in NYC and going through the process of migrating to the UK to join my husband. My husband and I met while working at the same stateside company, he has since decided to return so of course, myself and our 1 year old son will naturally follow.

Like many others we are experiencing the excruciating visa delays, which we were not prepared for so it has been a rough couple of months, five to be exact.

Regardless, I am excited about living in London and cannot wait to arrive. It is nice to have found a community, I already feel welcomed and supported... and I am here to return the favors. Looking forward to it all. Cheers!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hello...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 04:46:56 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I am Neisha, an Americana currently living in NYC and going through the process of migrating to the UK to join my husband. My husband and I met while working at the same stateside company, he has since decided to return so of course, myself and our 1 year old son will naturally follow.

Like many others we are experiencing the excruciating visa delays, which we were not prepared for so it has been a rough couple of months, five to be exact.

Regardless, I am excited about living in London and cannot wait to arrive. It is nice to have found a community, I already feel welcomed and supported... and I am here to return the favors. Looking forward to it all. Cheers!

Hi Neish! Welcome to the forum.  :)

Feel free to join us in the visa forum, you'll find plenty of company there for your remaining wait.
Hopefully it's not much longer now.  :)

• Liked: 27
Re: Hello...
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 05:00:48 PM »
Hi Neish! Welcome to the forum.  :)

Feel free to join us in the visa forum, you'll find plenty of company there for your remaining wait.
Hopefully it's not much longer now.  :)

Thank you. I certainly will be joining the visa forum. After all that is how I came across this site.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab