Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UKVI confirmation email x 2  (Read 271 times)

• Liked: 33
UKVI confirmation email x 2
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:48:23 PM »
I've read how some folks here did not get an email confirmation from Sheffield of receipt of their application packages.

I, however, have received two of the same email five days apart.  The first was sent on 9/15, when the package was actually delivered to Sheffield by UPS.  Then today, I got the same email advising me that they received my application and it is being prepared, etc. I'm praying that they didn't just mix my application and email up with someone else.

Dunno what that does to the countdown for my non-priority app. But it does demonstrate that they are inconsistent. Not that this is news to anyone here. Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 59
Re: UKVI confirmation email x 2
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:48:50 PM »
You got two emails from Sheffield confirming they got yours?

Or did you mean one was from the courier letting you know it arrived?

I'm sorry I just got off work, my brain is a mess. But I think you were saying you got two identical emails...they may have had a bit of a mix-up, but I would start the countdown from today just to be safe than sorry
Decision: Approved (04/11/2018)

• Liked: 33
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:43:52 PM »
Yep, two identical emails from Sheffield.  The first was on the day it was delivered, two days after I shipped it. And then another today, a week later.

• Liked: 59
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »
Yep, two identical emails from Sheffield.  The first was on the day it was delivered, two days after I shipped it. And then another today, a week later.

Ah UKVI, such a well-oiled machine.

Too bad there's no way to ask them.

Hopefully, someone else will have a more knowledgeable answer, but, like I said, maybe just count from the second email onward, that way if it arrives within the timeline of the first, it's a nice surprise.
Decision: Approved (04/11/2018)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab