Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Mmmm-mmm-mmm  (Read 790 times)

• Liked: 4
Mmmm-mmm-mmm
« on: September 25, 2017, 12:15:03 PM »
Hello, I’m a rabbit. I hope nobody minds. I’m not guite two, which in rabbit years I figured was old enough to register. Thanks to an old pound coin I found behind the couch while settling in for a nap, I was then able to become a verified member. Being a house rabbit, [nofollow] I don’t get out much. Posting here looked like it might be fun.

closer to four

Mmmm-mmm-mmm means “Hello”. (Actually it can mean a lot of things. Depends on the context.) It’s one of the very few sounds I can make. Usually it means I’m contented or excited. This is exciting!

I’m a British Dutch [nofollow] , living in the house of an expat couple. My expertise is largely hay related, but I do try to keep up on current events.

Too large to hop from key to key, [nofollow] and not quite coordinated enough to master qwerty with these paws that I was born with, I rely on dictation

mmm-mmm-mmm – “and translation”

See you in Pet Chat!

O.

PS. Good thing I used that pound coin in time [nofollow]

• Liked: 6110
Re: Mmmm-mmm-mmm
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 01:13:03 PM »
Good to see you back here Oreo! What's your dad been up to? :)

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:31:30 PM »
Evading capture by typo patrol, as always.

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 09:35:35 AM »
Hello Oreo!  How's life hopping around at night with your freedom? 
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 01:31:25 PM »
It’s great!

After going free range 24/7 earlier this year, there’s no going back. My only complaint is that I don’t have access to the bedroom all night, for the company and to continue my important work on the drapes there while everyone else is asleep,

but that’s a non-starter after an unfortunate incident involving a spectacular leap (if I do say so myself) onto the head of one of my caretakers as she was lying in bed. I didn’t mean to get so close to her eye, honest. You try jumping the equivalent of 50 feet with pinpoint accuracy! There’s also the issue of being dangerously underfoot in the dark (they keep a light on to avoid such mishaps outside the bedroom). Anyway, they’re now “caged” at night, while I’m free! Kind of ironic, if I’m using irony correctly here. I’m just a bunny after all.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 04:28:55 PM »
Oreo, do you have a taste for cables like my friends bunny?

When I lived in Florida I had a very tall armoire in my bedroom about 4 feet from my bed.  My Copper cat would "dive bomb" from the top onto me while I slept.  I was also not impressed!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 08:58:39 PM »
Cables – you mean the licorice they keep covered up for some reason.

the belt and braces approach

Those are now rabbit proofed to within an inch of their lives: total overkill, IMHO. I just want a little taste. Have managed to sample 3 headphone cords and a phone charger though.

Dive bombing off an armoire? Respect.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab