Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Searching my own posts?  (Read 2255 times)

• Liked: 3
Searching my own posts?
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »
Hi,

When searching for previous posts, is the best way find my previous post by entering my username in the upper right hand corner with no other verbiage?

I can't seem to find all of my posts when I do that. Sometimes I don't even know what key words to look for so I'd like to be able to find all of my posts regardless of topic via the search function. Things move quickly here and if I haven't posted in a few days my post is buried.  ;D

Thank you for your help.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Searching my own posts?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 07:56:10 PM »
Hi,

When searching for previous posts, is the best way find my previous post by entering my username in the upper right hand corner with no other verbiage?

I can't seem to find all of my posts when I do that. Sometimes I don't even know what key words to look for so I'd like to be able to find all of my posts regardless of topic via the search function. Things move quickly here and if I haven't posted in a few days my post is buried.  ;D

Thank you for your help.

Click on your username, you'll get to your profile page. Under your user name you'll see "show posts." Click there.  :)

• Liked: 223
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:57:41 PM »
Click on your username, you'll get to your profile page. Under your user name you'll see "show posts." Click there.  :)

If they're topics you started, you can follow Larrabee's directions and then click 'topics'.

For posts you liked (with the  [smiley=heart.gif]), click on 'likes given'.

If there's a post that I know I'll need in the future, I'll bookmark it in my browser so I can easily find it when I need it.
July 2012 - Fiancée Visa | Nov 2012 - Married
Dec 2012 - FLR | Nov 2014 - ILR | Dec 2015 - UK Citizen

• Liked: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:12:58 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab