Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Canada to UK to join my British husband  (Read 697 times)

• Liked: 50
Canada to UK to join my British husband
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:25:14 PM »
Hi there
I'm from Toronto and my husband is British. Right now, I'm in Toronto and he's in London as we await a decision on our Spouse Visa application. I am going to the Timeline board after this to post our stats. The wait is excruciating!

I only discovered this forum a few days ago and I can't believe how helpful and supportive everyone is here. I wish I had found it sooner!! Thank you for your knowledge and your efforts, and I hope I can give back by sharing my experience as well.

• Liked: 6111
Re: Canada to UK to join my British husband
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:09:44 PM »
Hi there
I'm from Toronto and my husband is British. Right now, I'm in Toronto and he's in London as we await a decision on our Spouse Visa application. I am going to the Timeline board after this to post our stats. The wait is excruciating!

I only discovered this forum a few days ago and I can't believe how helpful and supportive everyone is here. I wish I had found it sooner!! Thank you for your knowledge and your efforts, and I hope I can give back by sharing my experience as well.

Things are starting to move a bit now so you shouldn't have as long to wait as you would have if you'd applied during the summer.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab