Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR/SET(M) Category A --what to do about pay raise in August?  (Read 1522 times)

• Liked: 5
ILR/SET(M) Category A --what to do about pay raise in August?
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:34:27 AM »
Hi all

Just reviewing the form for appointment in one week, and realised that I answered 'yes' on p.26 in answer to the question -- (iii) Have you/your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount specified in (xiv) below continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (category A)

We meet the minimum income threshold easily based on my salary, but I had a pay increment in August so I've only been earning at my current level for 2 months worth of payslips. Before that I also met the threshold.

I've included a note about my previous salary level in the box by that question. And also ticked yes on the next page next to this question:You or your sponsor must have been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application and your combined total earnings must meet the specified amount at 8.3A (xiv) for this 6 month period. If not, does you and your sponsors income from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to application meet or exceed the minimum income threshold you must meet?

Is this OK, or should I put my old salary down as the amount we are relying on?

Thanks....

• Liked: 41
Re: ILR/SET(M) Category A --what to do about pay raise in August?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:40:18 PM »
Hi all

Just reviewing the form for appointment in one week, and realised that I answered 'yes' on p.26 in answer to the question -- (iii) Have you/your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount specified in (xiv) below continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (category A)

We meet the minimum income threshold easily based on my salary, but I had a pay increment in August so I've only been earning at my current level for 2 months worth of payslips. Before that I also met the threshold.

I've included a note about my previous salary level in the box by that question. And also ticked yes on the next page next to this question:You or your sponsor must have been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application and your combined total earnings must meet the specified amount at 8.3A (xiv) for this 6 month period. If not, does you and your sponsors income from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to application meet or exceed the minimum income threshold you must meet?

Is this OK, or should I put my old salary down as the amount we are relying on?

Thanks....
Nice question, I'd also like to know the answer to this as we are in the same position!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
You answer yes as you've been earning over the required £18,600 for the full six months.  It won't matter if you list your new or old salary, so long as the figure is over £18,600.

• Liked: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 05:12:04 AM »
You answer yes as you've been earning over the required £18,600 for the full six months.  It won't matter if you list your new or old salary, so long as the figure is over £18,600.

Great, thanks. The form seems to have a few questions like this with two questions hidden in one, and potentially different answers to the two.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 07:40:16 AM »
Great, thanks. The form seems to have a few questions like this with two questions hidden in one, and potentially different answers to the two.

I know, it's clear as mud!

Sponsored Links