Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Indictment day  (Read 735 times)

• Liked: 533
Indictment day
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:34:55 PM »
Thoughts?
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 1891
Re: Indictment day
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 03:46:11 PM »
I was hoping for a bit more, but I recognise it's early days. 

Can I be the first to say buttery males?  I think we are going to be hearing a lot of buttery males in the next few weeks.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 04:37:30 PM »
I'm looking forward to the NPR politics podcast tomorrow to help me figure what's significant.  One name I knew has been charged with lying about meeting Russians, so that sounds hopeful. 

By the way, if anyone wants to listen to NPR, download the NPR One app, it's really good.  It plays random stories mixed with some really good podcasts. 

• Liked: 19
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 05:01:13 PM »
Yeah, not getting too hopeful about this.  From what I understand, Manafort is implicated in plenty of shenanigans solely on his own account.  Even if he's convicted, it may be for things unrelated (at least directly) to the campaign.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 02:13:17 PM »
Things are certainly looking up, after reading a bit and listening to some political podcasts I am much happier about Indictment day. 

We've got even more communication with the Russians, lies about it to the FYI, an informant who has been singing like a canary for weeks and possibly has even been wearing a wire.  There's also the strong possibility that Trump knew what was going on and actively obstructed justice more than we already knew. 

This is going to continue in a good direction.

Finally, Trumps former campaign manager is locked up! 

• Liked: 533
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »
The gears turn slowly.
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

Sponsored Links