Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Flrm payment  (Read 630 times)

• Liked: 4
Flrm payment
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:26:41 PM »
Hello everyone---I have a question about timelines.  I sent my flrm paperwork in on November 3rd and it was signed for, but they haven't taken payment yet. has this been normal for anyone else?

• Liked: 15
Re: Flrm payment
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 03:15:09 PM »
Following - as we are posting my  FLR(M) Friday...I was curious on how long typically before payment is taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2001 - moved to the UK on a student visa
2002 - 2 year work visa (and met hubby later that year)
2004 - moved w UKC hubby to US
2012 - UKC hubby now a dual national (USC)
Apr 2015 - moved back to UK w DH and two DD

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 04:26:44 PM »
Hello everyone---I have a question about timelines.  I sent my flrm paperwork in on November 3rd and it was signed for, but they haven't taken payment yet. has this been normal for anyone else?

I'm surprised they haven't taken payment yet.  Have you received confirmation of receipt or your biometrics letter?

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 03:26:49 PM »
OH NO...i know why they haven't taken payment yet!!! I just got a letter in the main said that I have not signed the payment page...and they want me to send in the information.  Which page do I send in? Is it just the payment details page of the FLRm Form?  I think it would be page 7...Is that the only thing I need to send in?  or are there any other sheets I need to send in.

The page before that says "Intentionally blank"....Damn.  I'm such an idiot.

• Liked: 3597
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
Ah, that makes sense :P.

Yeah, looks like it's just page 7... unless they asked you to send anything else as well.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
Nope that's all they've asked for.

it said "The payment mandate or qheque has not been signed and we have not been able to process the payment.  Please sign the mandate or cheque and return to us together with the completed payment page.  You must complete all sections of the payment page."

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 03:36:59 PM »
Thank you for your response!  So that's all they want then?..serious panic mode when I got that letter---OMG

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »
Thank you for your response!  So that's all they want then?..serious panic mode when I got that letter---OMG

If that's all they ask for, then that's all they want.

They can't even start looking at your application until your payment has been taken, so they've probably just put it to one side until they get your payment details.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 04:10:14 PM »
Well, I'm gonna send it next day delivery and hopefully they will get going with it.  I have printed out the page and I'm gonna send it that way with the address label they sent me.  I've been sent my biometrics letter already, but do you think this will seriously delay the processing of my application? God I feel so dumb....

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 04:16:05 PM »
Well, I'm gonna send it next day delivery and hopefully they will get going with it.  I have printed out the page and I'm gonna send it that way with the address label they sent me.  I've been sent my biometrics letter already, but do you think this will seriously delay the processing of my application? God I feel so dumb....

I doubt it - it's only a small mistake, one that's easy to make and easy to rectify :). UKVI want your money, so they aren't going to hang about in asking for it :P.

They'll take the payment within a few days of receiving your payment details and then once you've given your biometrics, they can start processing the application and you'll be back on track :).

Sponsored Links