Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dryer  (Read 1917 times)

• Liked: 676
Re: Dryer
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2017, 11:25:22 PM »
If I get a condenser dryer - then it just needs to be plugged in doesn't it?  Does it need anything else?

I'm not a technical person so I am just hoping I can buy one and plug it in and it works. 

I don't want a vented one because I know that would have to have access to outside via a window or through a wall,

So - if I buy a condenser dryer - that should be fine???????

That's my understanding. :)

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2767055/what-is-a-condenser-dryer

• Liked: 248
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2017, 12:04:29 AM »
Thanks Nan!

• Liked: 585
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 04:38:46 PM »
I've decided to get a tumble dryer.  I have been using a Dri-Buddi for years, and it works ok-ish.  But I am sick of having it sitting in a corner of the living room, so have decided to get a tumble dryer that can sit on the worktop in the kitchen... I've got an area of wasted worktop space in the kitchen, behind the door, which is currently only used for stacks of cookery books and supermarket bags-for-life.  It's a good place for a vented dryer, being right next to a window... don't know why it's taken me 3 years to realise this!

Thinking about getting this one:  https://whiteknightdryers.com/shop/white-knight-c36aw-inverted-compact-vented-tumble-dryer/

I've got it...had it about 3 weeks now, and I absolutely love it! Even my man, who was initially sceptical about it, agrees it was a good buy.  Here I sit, relaxing with my feet up, an empty laundry hamper, and not a single wet clothing item hanging anywhere!!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 05:44:28 PM »
I've got it...had it about 3 weeks now, and I absolutely love it! Even my man, who was initially sceptical about it, agrees it was a good buy.  Here I sit, relaxing with my feet up, an empty laundry hamper, and not a single wet clothing item hanging anywhere!!

Congratulations!  ;D. They're life changing aren't they?

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 05:56:24 PM »

Your only regret will be not buying it earlier!

What's an empty laundry hamper like?  I dream of the day!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab