Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spousal Visa Questions -Preparing Application  (Read 343 times)

• Liked: 37
Spousal Visa Questions -Preparing Application
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:55:05 PM »
Hello!

I have been reading this board for quite some time and am so thankful to have help through this process, so I thought I would ask a few questions to clarify before I apply!

For the proof of relationship: my husband and I have 16 trips to see each other over the past 4 years, and have often travelled to a second location once we are together. We have boarding passes/flight itineraries for most of these trips - would you include all of them? And for photos would you include a photo from each visit or just a couple throughout the 4 years?

Thank you for all of your help!
Nationality:  US Citizen; husband is UK Citizen
First Spouse Visa - Applied Feb 2018, Approved May 2018
FLR(M) - Applied January 2021, Approved May 2021
ILR(M) - Applied May 2023, Approved June 2023
Citizenship - Pending Application

• Liked: 3597
Re: Spousal Visa Questions -Preparing Application
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:26:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum :).

For the relationship evidence you need to include:
- marriage certificate
- 1 or 2 photos of you together... usually one from the wedding and one from earlier in the relationship
- ALL your boarding passes (if you have them) or e-tickets if you don’t have all the boarding passes
- any cards/letters you’ve sent to each other
- evidence of regular communication while apart... screenshots of things like Skype call logs, email inbox, message logs - you just want to screenshot a selection over the 4 years, maybe 1 call, email or message per month, and just present them as a list with the date/time/subject line on a couple of sheets of paper for each communication type. No actual message/email content should be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 37
Re: Spousal Visa Questions -Preparing Application
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 02:46:13 AM »
Thank you, ksand24! I just wanted to make sure all the boarding passes wouldn't be overkill since we have about 30-40, but good to know to include all of them!

I'm sure I will have many more questions in the next month or so, but I'm excited to finally start this process :)
Nationality:  US Citizen; husband is UK Citizen
First Spouse Visa - Applied Feb 2018, Approved May 2018
FLR(M) - Applied January 2021, Approved May 2021
ILR(M) - Applied May 2023, Approved June 2023
Citizenship - Pending Application

Sponsored Links