Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Employment letter FLR (M)  (Read 1529 times)

• Liked: 10
Employment letter FLR (M)
« on: December 04, 2017, 03:22:27 PM »
Hey! so we are in the final stages of collecting all of our FLR (M) documents.

Just a quick question about my husband's employment letter, after many requests from his company to provide a proper letter they have sent an employment letter confirming his salary, length of service, designation and that he is a permanent employee at the company.

The only thing they did not add is the period of him earning his current salary (he has been in this job for almost 5 years) and he started the job earning well over 18,600. His company said that they can't add such details they can only add the length of his employment overall and confirm his current salary. Will this be a problem when we go apply for my FLR (M)??

Sorry for the silly questions we just do not want to make silly mistakes and getting this letter has been stressing us out.

• Liked: 87
Re: Employment letter FLR (M)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:06:24 PM »
I'm honestly not sure. If they can't give the exact time could they perhaps say something like...

He's been earning "x amount" or "above x amount" since his start date?

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »
I'm honestly not sure. If they can't give the exact time could they perhaps say something like...

He's been earning "x amount" or "above x amount" since his start date?

They have made it clear that they can't add or customize anything other than what they have already added. but we will try :( maybe the people who wrote the payslip letters could add it..I don't know..

• Liked: 87
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 05:25:40 PM »
Well..unfortunately it sounds like they're pretty set in their ways. I think what you have will probably be fine. Just make sure that you have all the financial requirements taken care of. Some of the more experienced members may be able to ease your mind a bit more when they have a chance to read your original post :)

• Liked: 768
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 05:44:09 PM »
It will be fine. My husbands employment letter was similar to yours and there is a disclaimer from his company that only that information can be provided and it can't be altered to include any other information.  I've received 2 visas with that letter. (Just newly dated.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »
It will be fine. My husbands employment letter was similar to yours and there is a disclaimer from his company that only that information can be provided and it can't be altered to include any other information.  I've received 2 visas with that letter. (Just newly dated.)

That's good news, hopefully, it works for us as well. :) Thanks!
Should we ask the company to include a disclaimer? or should we be fine with all the documents and proof we have? this is the third time we have asked for a letter as the first two times they didn't provide all the information we requested

• Liked: 768
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 07:47:44 PM »
That's good news, hopefully, it works for us as well. :) Thanks!
Should we ask the company to include a disclaimer? or should we be fine with all the documents and proof we have? this is the third time we have asked for a letter as the first two times they didn't provide all the information we requested
I didn't ask my husbands employer for a disclaimer. It comes standard on their letters. I think you will be fine as is.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 07:48:30 PM »
I didn't ask my husbands employer for a disclaimer. It comes standard on their letters. I think you will be fine as is.

Thank you :)

• Liked: 70
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 08:59:02 PM »
Similar here; it always just said "X has been working since Y date, and is a full-time permanent member of staff, currently earning Z per annum". That's always been fine for us and we're two visas deep now :)

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 10:43:50 AM »
Similar here; it always just said "X has been working since Y date, and is a full-time permanent member of staff, currently earning Z per annum". That's always been fine for us and we're two visas deep now :)

do you know if the letter can be digitally signed or does it need a wet signature?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 10:51:16 AM »

do you know if the letter can be digitally signed or does it need a wet signature?

It should be a wet signature, and the letter should be printed on company letterhead, then either mailed to you or handed to you in person.

It can’t be an emailed or scanned letter that you print out - it needs to be original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 10:53:25 AM »
It should be a wet signature, and the letter should be printed on company letterhead, then either mailed to you or handed to you in person.

It can’t be an emailed or scanned letter that you print out - it needs to be original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! hopefully they get it right this time.

Sponsored Links