Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spouse/Family VIsa for mother and child  (Read 346 times)

• Liked: 39
Spouse/Family VIsa for mother and child
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »
Hey there,
So we will hopefully be applying at the end of the month and my husband and I can't seem to agree. I will be applying for myself and my son, who I have full custody of, I have the court documents stating such and even a court approved parenting plan noting the plan to move to the UK. I know that the original documents should be sent with my application as those apply to both my son and I. We have copies of everything. The question is, do I send a second set of copies to go with my son's application or just the originals and one set of copies? I guess a secondary question would be, how to I add my son's application to the pile? Just behind mine then the paper work or seperate in the same package? Thanks so much!
Submitted Dec. 22, 2017
Biometrics and sent  Dec. 27, 2017
Received in Sheffield Dec. 29, 2017
Confirmation email Jan. 3, 2018
Application not straight forward email January 25, 2018
Decision email: March 29, 2018
Decision received: April 2, 2018
APPROVED!!!!!

• Liked: 3597
Re: Spouse/Family VIsa for mother and child
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:51:53 PM »
The question is, do I send a second set of copies to go with my son's application or just the originals and one set of copies? I guess a secondary question would be, how to I add my son's application to the pile? Just behind mine then the paper work or seperate in the same package? Thanks so much!

Since you're providing the same documents for both visa applications, I would just include one set of copies.

You should put your son's application behind yours and then the documents behind that (with all the copies at the very back).

If you are using the settlement priority processing service, you'll need to purchase it for both applications, and I believe the same goes with the return shipping labels (I think you need to include two even though you're only sending one package).

• Liked: 39
Re: Spouse/Family VIsa for mother and child
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 02:08:36 AM »
Thank you SOOO much!
Submitted Dec. 22, 2017
Biometrics and sent  Dec. 27, 2017
Received in Sheffield Dec. 29, 2017
Confirmation email Jan. 3, 2018
Application not straight forward email January 25, 2018
Decision email: March 29, 2018
Decision received: April 2, 2018
APPROVED!!!!!