Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) - 9.12 - fingerprints - specify first, or most recent?  (Read 515 times)

• Liked: 70
FLR(M) - 9.12 - fingerprints - specify first, or most recent?
« on: December 09, 2017, 11:25:31 AM »
Hi folks,

Filling out FLR(M) right now for our January appointment, and so far so good (a couple of new questions but nothing that affects us; interesting new wording in some places).

I've reached 9.12, and in our previous application we mentioned the USCIS application support centre where we had the biometrics done for the fiancee visa. This time around, this has been done:

- for the fiancee visa biometrics
- at the premium in-person FLR(M) appointment
- at a Post Office when we changed maiden name to married name for a TOC

Which one of these should we mention? The question's wording is:

"9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?"

I've included the Post Office appointment above as the wording on the TOC itself, at least in the correspondence we got for attending biometrics, suggests that it is indeed an immigration application.

Thanks!

• Liked: 3589
Re: FLR(M) - 9.12 - fingerprints - specify first, or most recent?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:32:58 AM »
You actually need to include ALL your biometrics appointment details, so you'll have to put down:
- the fiance visa biometrics details
- the previous FLR(M) visa biometics details
- the TOC biometrics biometrics details

If there is not enough room to put it all in the spaces given in section 9, then you can continue on a separate sheet.

However, I'm not convinced that the TOC biometrics needs to be included, as you were not making a new visa application, you were just applying for a change of personal details to your current visa. If you're not sure though, you can include it, just to be on the safe side.

• Liked: 70
Re: FLR(M) - 9.12 - fingerprints - specify first, or most recent?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »
OK, great - thanks ksand. I'll detail them in on the little cover letter. There's only room for one of them!

• Liked: 6110
Re: FLR(M) need advise
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 06:54:15 PM »
Hi every one any advise will be helpful please make comments people with the similar experience

Ok guys good evening I’m applying for my wife FLR there a couple question about my children from my previous marriage they want my wife to provide them with prove that how she involved with my kids and the upbringing and they want Utility bill for my children and proof of their address from my ex  Communication has broken down between me and my ex-wife and I don’t have her utility bills or proof of address but I do have a letter from CSA which proves that I am paying child maintenance any advised  will be helpful

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum.  :)

To avoid confusion, it's best if you start your own thread, just hit "new topic".

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab