Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Priority Visa Payment on the TLS Contact Website - Czech Republic  (Read 392 times)

• Liked: 2
Hello,

I am just inquiring about the Priority Visa Payment in the Czech Republic via the TLS Contact Website. I am an American currently living in Prague and my fiance currently lives in London.  I am applying from here and then will move and get married in London if all goes smoothly with the application. I would like to pay for priority processing but it seems there are two tiers and a massive price difference.  Does anyone know how long the process takes from Prague and how much of a difference it is with the priority payment? One price is 214 EUR and one is 647 EUR.  The latter one seems very excessive.

Thanks for your help!

• Liked: 3595
Priority Visa Payment on the TLS Contact Website - Czech Republic
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 06:34:30 PM »
Unfortunately it’s the latter one you want.

Priority processing for settlement visas (fiancé and spousal visas) is £551 (647 EUR).

The other one is for all other visa types except fiancé/spousal visas and is about £190 (214 EUR).

So if you select the cheaper one, it won’t be applicable to your visa and so your application won’t be processed as priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:36:00 PM by ksand24 »

• Liked: 6110
Re: Priority Visa Payment on the TLS Contact Website - Czech Republic
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »
Unfortunately, it’s the higher amount. The cheaper one is for non settlement visas.

It’s almost always worth paying for priority if you can afford it.

• Liked: 2
Re: Priority Visa Payment on the TLS Contact Website - Czech Republic
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab